@beth-torres
Active 23 minutes ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Tbh, idk how some of these ended up on here, but here you go.
Pavo
Zale
Lexter
Milo
Rick
Neo
Esteban (Don’t ask XD)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooohhhh… cool!!! Really interested to see the next chapter… by the way, that meme… 🤣🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh, thank you!! That’s ok, xD
I actually haven’t been working on it lately, idk… I just got distracted with other stuff, and tbh I really couldn’t figure out what to do with the plot. I tried a chapter or so of an idea that came from this idea, but was a little different… but didn’t stick with that, either. (If you can’t tell, I’m…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
They all make me happy D:
XD
Augh, Jem is hilarious… I love him 😅🤣🤣
Anika
“Wait. Are you passengers? I didn’t think people were boarding already.” The alien–or mechanic, whatever he was–asked, petting the ball of slime in his hands.
“Um, yeah… we just got on,” Anika said, glancing at Jem, who…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
XD Yeah, ikr! I have so many I want to read at some point… lol
Oooohhh! That would be so cool!! For just the last book, or for all of them?
How’s YWW, by the way?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oohhhh… wait, so what happened in the actual show then? Lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Haha, yeah, but characters are fun that way 😉😅
Lol, just saw that typo *shoe
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, that’s really cool! And yeah, I get the different timeline thing, I think if I start something I’ll put it in a different world, probably. Yeah, that makes sense! Thanks! 😉
Oh gotcha, yeah. I kind of think of it as White Light from Fawkes (idk if you guys have read that, if you haven’t, you NEED to) but tbh I…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok! Sounds good, maybe she can bump into our characters having a conversation in the common area 😉
Augghhh, I love Rina and Dune so much …
You wanna go?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That’s ok!! XD I love your new profile, by the way!
It’s fiction, but at the same time, you don’t want to ruin a good thing, as in God’s creation. It’s part of the reason I work with my own worlds, but I may not always do that.
Yeah, that makes sense!
Obviously, our world isn’t perfect… any futuristic world is going to be a lot…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, me too ☺️
I’d have to think about it more probably, but right now I’ll say, Fawkes and a Time to Die would be cool, and Skyward by Brandon Sanderson.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Sure!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
let’s say it’ll guaranteed to be at least ‘pretty good’
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I have seen them a lot too 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I mean… they almost always make the movies worse than the books, soo…. idk if I wanna ruin any of my favorites
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @acancello @hybridlore
In this vein, what book would you really want a movie of??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah! Actually, I think how to train your dragon is my favorite 😉☺️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@acacello
Great question. Definitely not Harry Potter lol. I hate those movies with the force of ten-thousand suns. Don’t even get me started. And I love the books.
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe movie is pretty faithful. The rest of the Narnia movies, not so much, but the first one is pretty good. I also like the LOTR movies, but they’r…[Read more]
- Load More
