@beth-torres
Active 1 day, 22 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 534
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Hey! I’m working on Katrin’s story again right now, at least for the moment, and I wrote a scene that doesn’t really fit that well… but I’m not sure how to fix it, because it’s kind of a bridge to something that needs to happen… anyway, if you ever have time, I would love to brainstorm with you!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper XD XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
XD
Jem gave all the others a good example by shaking hands with the gooey blob
For some reason I just love this sentence XD Jem’s so funny…
@smiley are you still wanting to join the RP?
Ok, anyway… @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin @whaley @loopy I’m finally getting around to this! Sorry about that lol.
Anika
Please, all…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
I like your profile!!
I can try to help! Are you keeping Paxton or changing his name?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohhhh, yeah, that would be crazy. Oohh, that’s awesome!! I did see some of your art on your blog, you’re really good! 😊
I’m pretty good too, thanks! Just been reading and writing a lot, plus hanging out with our neighbors and a bunch of errands, lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh wow… Poor Orion 😅 A whole bottle of lemon juice…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oohhhh!!! Cool!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooooohhh me too!!! 🥰 It’s really good!! Poor Lesli… 😭
“Don’t name him! He has a limited lifespan!”
XD 🤣🤣😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love all the names!! They all have a good feel to them!!
Btw random question does your WIP have twenty-first century technology??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
😭❤️🥺 Lesli!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love it too!!!!
and this story sounds right up your alley 😉
Yeah, I’m surprised you’ve never done one like this before!! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ahh, right!!! yeah, Idk tho.
He could join the Nazis, and then realize as the war goes on that they’re horrible… that could be interesting. Like, a soldier who is trapped in the military but doesn’t agree with what they’re doing, at all? I could kind of see that for him since he was so willing to join the army in the first…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love Nat as a spy, though!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
OOOOHHH this sounds so interesting girl!!! So wait, they’ll all still have their powers, right?
And also, wasn’t steve originally from like the 1900s? Do you really have to change his character?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooohh!! *takes popcorn*
Yeah, the names are cool! I’m impressed at the amount of detail you’re putting into this 😉
See, I would have just done this XD
I won’t have to make up dignitaries on the fly, then contradict myself later.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awww this is so cute! 🥰
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
psalm 45:1 – beautiful words stir my heart. I will recite a lovely poem about the king, for my tongue is like the pen of a skillful poet.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooooohhh I can’t wait!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh ok! I’ll try to do it later this afternoon, but if @whalekeeper wants she can go now
- Load More

Sure! I may be on and off because of randomness going on (we have a wacky schedule XD) but I would love to help brainstorm!
Awesome!! XD Yeah, I totally get that, thanks tho! So basically, I don’t know if you remember where I stopped last.. it was right as Katrin’s about to leave the rebel’s building, and (I’ve added) then she sees that they have her brother, and decides not to leave.
Here’s the part I’m not sure about, it just doesn’t really flow well… and it’s…[Read more]
Yeah… probably go ahead and send me the rest lol. I think I can probably imagine it better that way. 😉
Ok! Yeah, sorry that sounds a little confusing. I’ll send you an email in a sec 😉 Thanks!
👍