@beth-torres
Active 1 day, 20 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 534
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Anyone wanna chat?? I’m currently stuck at an auto-parts shop and very bored… 🙄
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
Not good?? How can they be not good?? These are seriously stories that children have been told for centuries.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hi! I’m hybridlore, a Christian teenage homeschooled girl, writer (haha obviously), and lover of books, apple pie, and dogs!
Your WIPs sound cool! I don’t think I’ve ever read any of those books lol, but I might check them out! I loved the Wingfeather Saga, though, so I might read Andrew Peterson’s other stuff.
Wow, lots of art xD I love…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, so sad!! I love it so far though! 😭
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey!! Nice to meet you!! This may sound strange, but you have a beautiful name!!
I’m HighScribeOfAetherium aka Bridget.
I love The Queen’s Thief!! And LOTR and Narnia ofc. Adorning the Dark is a wonderful book!! I’m currently reading his other nonfiction, The God of the Garden.
I play piano, too!! I also like to sing, but only when nobo…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohh, ok! Right. I’ve used that one before, too! It’s a lot easier to figure out then Wix, I think lol.
Ohhh gotcha.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
Wix so far, I don’t exactly know how to use it tho. 😅 The name I wanted wasn’t open on anything else.
What did you use?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
The flowers are really pretty!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooohh, cool!! I’m actually working on making a blog too!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Welllll I don’t know much about historical fiction, but @freedomwriter76 might be able to help!
I would try to find some similar books, and then takes notes off what they did, and of course research. Maybe Mistborn?
I’m happy to help brainstorm if you want help with other stuff, though!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
😭😭😭 That’s so good!! ❤️❤️ Poor Leon and Riker!! 😭😭😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
yeah, I get it girl, just joking 😅
Oooohhhh you must send it to me!! xD I reallyy want to read that.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, there was no rush or anything, partially because we hardly go anywhere. Ever. 😂
Wait a minute. I’ll be able to get my permit in a year 😳
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
It’s Christmas!! XD Write happy for that! It can be bittersweet because Leon misses his kids. Lolol girl, you’re enjoying this way too much 😅🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Soo, my character’s just floating around somewhere, and with the sci-fi rp, I think I’ll drop out of this one. But you guys are welcome to still use her if you want. 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
xD No of course not lol I do that to people all the time, unfortunately xD
Ahhh that’s ok, that’ll probably be me too 😅. But yeah… it’s really weird lol.
XD I mean, there’s not really a rush… my parents don’t need me to start driving as soon as I can, but it’s just crazy that I can soon, y’know?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter760
My brother is 17, and he still doesn’t have his license, or a job, for that matter 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
- Load More
