@beth-torres
Active 14 hours, 30 minutes ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 534
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @euodia-vision @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @anyone-else
Hey guys! Does anyone know of any good science fiction books? I usually prefer young adult, but I can maybe get some adult ones too, if they’re clean.
I also like dystopian and occasionally fantasy!
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley @livingwoodchronicles
Hey! Haven’t heard from either of you in a while. How are y’all doing? ❤️ -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Sure thing!! 🙂
(your art is amazing, btw, I really love your style 😍)
Aww, tysm!! That means so much to me ❤️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
You’re welcome
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Ahhh thank you so much girl!!!! ❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
This was HILARIOUS to read, you guys 😂😅
Poor Paxton.. 😭😭
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@hybridlore

She was lots of fun to draw ☺️ -
hybridlore replied to the topic Creating Series/Story Bibles/Binders! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ohhhh, that makes sense! It sounds super cool! Yep, I already have a little bit of notes about stuff, but not anything like this.. I’m excited to see what yours is like!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Yw and thank you 😁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah! Your mom could probably help, too! I mean, what people wear depends on the time of year the wedding is in – for colors, and long/short sleeves and pants. I would Google pictures for decorations and maybe caterers, too! (Also, I don’t think it needs to be super exact, with all the details.. end of book scenes are usually short and…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
You’re welcome ☺️ thanks!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Sure! Thanks!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
If you might change her name, would you rather I didn’t write it on the picture?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium
Aww, thanks! I think I might change her name, but I like her too 😅 She’s really fun to write, cause she’s always making fun of the rebels who captured her and her brother, plus she’s pretty sarcastic at times, too – lol. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
I very much like this Katrin… 😏
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Ok! Here’s mine.
Her name is Katrin, idk if she has a last name, lol. She’s fifteen? A little on the smaller/shorter size, though. She has medium-length dark hair and dark eyes, olive-toned skin, and probably normally wears a longer, tunic-like shirt, dark pants, and leather boots. Also, I think she usually carries a small…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
lol yeah your computer might not like that.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah!
I
would
but
I
think
that
would
get
annoying..
(and possibly crash my computer lolol).
Oooh, that’s awesome! Hah, I know, autocorrect.. That’s great that you like the teacher, though!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
*lit
grr autocorrect
- Load More


XD Miley just saw you’re at camp right now. Whoops, I guess that explains it 😂