@beth-torres
Active 4 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 532
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Here’s the next chapter:
Marcurious was fighting to stay conscious.
The poison had the world swirling dizzily around him, and the ceiling became the floor as the room was inverted. He was barely aware of the Traitor sitting at a large computer typing obnoxiously.
His eyelids closed halfway.
No! Have to stay…..awake…..
Just bef…
-
Esther replied to the topic New Story Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
@spinnner4him
I love the theme and the story idea!! The only thing I’d be careful about is making the plot cliched. Some cliches aren’t bad it’s just something to look out for, especially on this story idea. But I also don’t know how you’re planning to go about writing it, or the actual details of the plot. Anyway, if you post anything about it…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
These look awesome, you guys!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My Current WIP (badly in need of a title!) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
It sounds really interesting! I’d think I’d have to know a little bit more to make any suggestions, since this is just the blurb, but it sounds awesome!
As for title ideas… I have no idea. XD The others’ suggestions are good. I’m terrible at coming up with titles. 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
There’s really no do’s and don’ts for mood boards. So you’re fine! yours looks cool!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww, I love that!! Tauren and Lesli’s dynamic is one of my favorites. 🥰
I’d love to read the next part!!
I like it! I’d say just spend some time developing his character more if you aren’t sure what you want to go for yet. I develop characters by creating their personality and such, then writing…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m not really sure what your question is, lol. But I like your writing, I think it’s fine how you have it.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank ya!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@whoever
So…I’ve got a problemo. His name is Nahim Alfred Nayhelm Jr. At least, that’s his adoptive name, his real name is Alpha Grath. He’s actually a genetically modified clone of two people. Basically a lab-created child.
He was captured by the Realn when he was very little and Nahim (my fav character and MC of current WIP) and his fiancee…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore
Do you want me to post the next one? (since I left off on a cliffhanger)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks! That means a lot, lol.
Also, what is up with people saying my WIP is a lot like the Wingfeather Saga? I’ve never read them, but so many people have said that, lol. I guess I should read them!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooooh I love yours! Both of them!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Overview of my main WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I loved being able to be done before lunch if I did it fast enough, lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Everton: (tbh, his is probably my most favorite moodboard that I’ve ever made. XD)

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Yesss, another moodboard topic!! XD
I have so so many. But for now I’ll just post the moodboards for my MCs
Amidala:

-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ikr? 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!! 😊
- Load More


