@beth-torres
Active 4 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 532
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Aranel are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Overview of my main WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I like them! Flamebreaker, Midnight, and Lightshard are my favorites, I think. And the blurb looks good!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
They look really good!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I’ve seen questions like that on personality questionnaires like this before. So something like “Makes others feel: intimidated” or sort of like that?
-
hybridlore started the topic Writing Christian Dystopians? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 11 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else
Hey guys! I know y’all write dystopian too, so maybe you’ll have some tips about this?
I’ve been trying to plot my WIP lately, and I’m having trouble coming up with the ending. I usually pants things, but recently I’ve been trying to at least figure out where it’s going. I’m only maybe a third of the…[Read more]
-
HighScribe and
Cloaked Mystery are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas lol I just accidentally canceled our friendship 😛
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks so much, girl! (Lately I’ve been second guessing myself, lol)
If you want to read the whole thing, here’s the link:
https://editor.reedsy.com/s/p8SdhuQ
(Of course you don’t have to if you don’t want to, haha)
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
This one is my favorite of the two you posted! I love it!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Ohhhh cool! I don’t find it too creepy.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, sounds cool!
Ok, Marcurious sounds like a really cool character. 😁
I love him <3 he’s one of my favorites
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 (Ok, awesome!) @grcr @rae @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @acancello
Hedieh
As Hedieh twirled around the room with Amir, she couldn’t help but smile. This was so much fun. As the music slowly stopped, Hedieh sighed and let her hands fall to her sides. “You caught on pretty quickly.”
“That doesn’t mean it w…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh and you asked for the plot 🤦🏻♀️ Oops. XD Here’s the blurb for the trilogy:
They’ve been trapped inside The Orb for twenty years. It covered all of Aletheia. But it slowly closes in on the nation. The people stuck inside have no way to communicate to those outside. Families are separated. But the people have gotten used to…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks so much!!
Yeah, for sure! I do have the first draft of the first book posted somewhere on here, but it’s changed a lot since then. I’m actually planning to post the third draft as I edit it soon.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, Marcurious sounds like a really cool character. 😁
Aww, thanks girl! I guess I haven’t really shared much writing on here lately. But I’ve started on the first draft of the second book, so I’ve been getting a lot more actual writing done. (Instead of just editing… editing… editing… 😂)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, I’ll have to read them! I’ll add them to the list, haha.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No, go ahead! 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What’s the plot of you WIP? I remember you talking a little about Ev and Ami, but I love them so much I want to know everything about them, lol. If you post the first book on KP (or anything else about your charries), can you tag me?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do you mind if Hedieh finds Ottoline? Because she hasn’t really interacted with any of the other girls yet.
- Load More
