@beth-torres
Active 3 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 532
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, though it’s really late here, so I’ll do it tomorrow.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Woops, sorry that’s @princesachronicle22
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure, I can reel Nahim in, as soon as I hook him. Though, he didn’t eat anything at the party, so maybe by now he’s hungry. Though Nahim often doesn’t like to show his red irises and red sclerae to a whole bunch of strangers…he’s gotten a lot of attention, stares, and questions from that.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I know from experience that the Arcane Axiom can help make up random words…you should ask him (that is, if you want to)
Can you three bring your charries to the dining hall? It might be easier for those who aren’t involved in fighting scenes to find ways to squeeze in an RP.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi Elizabeth!
I’m Sara, a “jack of all trades but master of none”. I love music. My favorite song as of now is Sweet Ever After by Ellie Holcomb. What’s yours? I play piano, guitar (I know a couple chords but not many), used to play violin, play flute and piccolo (a piccolo is a super tiny flute that plays an octave higher. It’s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi, I’m Cloaked Mystery, known in the real world as Jonas
Ever since I “met” you on KP, your name has always reminded me of Jonas from the Giver XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Instead of “powered up” you could say flaming, or motivated, or make up a random word! 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooh, I never thought of that!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah! Maybe they go to kill a dragon later on, but Conviction can’t cut the scales so Nahim (pinned under a boulder, so he can’t do anything) throws his sword to Ellis, to see if that will work. Or would Conviction be able to cut through dragon scales?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t want Nahim to have any magical powers, but the idea came from if you met someone new with this cool futuristic weapon you know how to use, wouldn’t you want to hold it? I would if I knew how to use it or not! Plus, Nahim would be interested in Conviction.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No, they haven’t even got really started.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What if Ellis and Nahim traded swords for a little while? What would happen?
-
HighScribe and
Ruth are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait, why can’t Zahlin touch other swords?! I’m confused here
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, KP eats posts sometimes. If I write a long post I usually copy before I hit submit just in case.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No, it must of just not post, that’s happened before on me. Oh well.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That guy’s ignoring me. The Sword said, sounding very put out.
Zahlin ignored him. He didn’t like the way Ellis was looking at the Sword, and he didn’t want to make it even more suspicious.
“Now, I want some answers.” Ellis said, glaring, “Why did you sneak out? What are you doing here?”
Zahlin returned Ellis’ glare. “I was lookin…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Did you try to edit? That deletes it sometimes.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Uhh… I have no idea what happened. I don’t see it either. Oh well, it wasn’t that important.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It says you posted but I can’t see anything 🤷♀️ did you try to edit it or something?
- Load More
