@beth-torres
Active 2 days, 12 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 532
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
School Friday…. Lol I meant “finish my school first” sorry that sounded weird.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, awesome! I have to finish my school Friday but I could probably start working on it this afternoon. What’s your character like? Any pictures or references you want in it?
What genre/aesthetic is the story, also?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @freedomwriter76 @everyone
Hey all! If anyone needs/wants help with moodboards or something like that, I’m happy to make one for one of your characters!
I know most people on here actually enjoy making them, but it could be interesting to see someone else’s ideas for one of your characters… Just throwing it…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
that’s great!! ^^
yes i took the enneagram before and i believe i’m a 4? i don’t mess around with enneagram tho cuz it has shady origins so i’m not too hot on that 😅
Ohh, didn’t know about that. I like the concept, and it’s great for characters, but yeah, I might try to avoid it otherwise.
nope, i’ve got “Long, Long Ago” i…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic changing handle? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah lol. I actually really like it, its just long lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Kads are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Love all the boards and descriptions! Can’t wait to see what you write for Nano!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Oh Arabian, my poetry in the forum Poetry 2 years, 11 months ago
👏👏 How do you do that? My poetry is always terrible! This is awesome!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I like the water dragon!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
See you guys this evening! Bye!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Where would this RP be without you? You like know about everything that happens!
-
Ruth started the topic Oh Arabian, my poetry in the forum Poetry 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, Arabian!
The sun beat down mercilessly,
Oh Arabian! Arabian!
The sand kicked up constantly,
Oh Arabian! Arabian!
But they could not defeat your stamina!
Gem of Arabia!
Your hooves are speed,
Oh Arabs proud stead!
Your neigh is defiance,
Oh Arabian! Arabian!
Oh thing of beautiful essence!
You have fought in sands,
Pride of the Arab…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Who else thinks this water dragon looks cool?

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I shall be developing my dragon. If there’s one left over that no one wants, I can design two.
I literally was almost thought insane because of imaginative dragons!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If you want to quit the conversation with Ottoline and Nahim, ignore this post…
Nahim
Nahim lowered his gun and holstered it. He turned to Ottoline.
“As I was saying before, how well can you use your weapon? An d are you willing to word alongside us in getting home?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So I zoomed in on your drawing, and I don’t know if this was purposeful or not, but there is a slight pencil mark in Nahimn’s forehead exactly where his scar should be. Did you do that?
-
Ruth replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
I got inspired by Nahim in the beginning, then his story kept going and I followed.
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s not from any of my WIP’s, I just felt like writing something. That’s why it has random sentences thrown in.
- Load More
