@beth-torres
Active 2 days, 11 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 532
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait… I did
Wowee Ruee, your IQ level must be three today
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Uhhh! I never can keep track of who is and who isn’t! I think I even tagged myself!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Love your new pfp!
Also, about the watercolor…That did go wrong since I really don’t do scars that often. I need to fix it, but I’m worried I’ll ruin the picture
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I guess my brain decided to go to sleep, cuz I’m still not getting your point. That’s probably on me 😅
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Woops, tags for the above post about Fenninn in the RP…
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @rae @thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium @hanako @hybridlore @jonas @anyone else I’m missing
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Can do!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fennin
It had been about on ehour after the guests had entered the dining hall.
Prince Fennin walked through the blue-lit halls of the Lilenning Palace, the chirps of insects greeting him as he passed by. In his hand he held high a single lantern that lit up the entirety of the area he stood in with it’s yellow light. He threw open the doors of…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Also, you’re wrong. Fix it or I will go insane.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think that you’re just misspelling the pronunciation. The ‘svl’ sound is awkward for us, so we kind of put a vowel sound between the s and v, but I don’t think that’s what you’re trying to do, or else you would have put a vowel there.
*blink blink*
I don’t understand.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And now it posted twice *extra facepalm*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lag *facepalm*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lag *facepalm*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I choose how it’s pronounced because I control the linguistics 😁
I think I can do that, right? -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hold on, I have returned an am going to type up our transfer to bedtime.
-
Esther replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
awwww kalmar is such a well-done character….. the ending with him and janner always makes me tear up :’)
Yesss 🥹
what is your favourite piece to play? ^^
Ermmm… I don’t know actually. XD I want to learn We Are the Champions by Queen. But so far, my favorite has been the Top Gun Anthem. (I haven’t really played much classical…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, gotcha. Cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yep! I’m good to move on 🙂
- Load More

