@beth-torres
Active 23 hours, 3 minutes ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 534
-
Ruth replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redemed
Yay! You’re finally doing this again!
I like it!
Sorry, I don’t have much else to say about it unless you want a dark rant about human reactions, emotions, and dodging techniques.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
What is the point? What is the purpose? Why should I resist when one day I will give in anyway in the end? Does it even matter? I could end my suffering, stop this voice whispering inside my head, stop these cold sensations rippling down my spine, stop the pain. All I have to do is give in…
-Alpha rn
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll try to post my drawing tomorrow.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ohh, I gotcha. Yeah, I’ve heard that’s it’s really good for focus, but I never really wrote down much of my writing (besides outlining and rambling) on paper. I guess I prefer doing the actual writing on an electronic.
Oh, lol! 🤣 Are you homeschooled, or do you go to public school?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator I like your signature, by the way lol.
Do you find it easier to handwrite? Is it more efficient for you?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator
Oh, haha! Yeah, I definitely made progress, even though there’s not much on the page.
I’ll probably keep going, but not time it. Thanks for sprinting! -
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Well, it wouldn’t tell me how many words I’ve written since I’m on my phone, but I got some done! Lol. How did you do?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sounds good! You can reply to that later if you want, lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator Are you starting now? And (if you don’t mind me asking) what are you working on? I’m not sure if I’ve heard anything about your WIP.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator Sure!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m not attacking Aaron, I promise! That probably won’t convince you, I know how it is with your baby characters…but just know I’m only trying to help XD I love him! I just think he has so much more potential and can be even better!!!
It’s not just him crying…it’s really knowing him and having an intimate emotional c…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww that sounds rough, but I’ll be praying!!!!!!! <3
That’s sooo great and awesome!
Happy for you! <3
@keilah and GRCR
Awww really?!?! That makes me so happy! I don’t feel like they’re that good…but thanks!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
When shall we try for it?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7X_-GIL5hU&t=780s
Watch this video. It really helped me develop characters!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I wouldn’t say bland . Bland is too extreme for Aaron.
I just can’t see much of his character right now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I will find a way…😎😜
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll join.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @grcr (Hi!)
I’m in!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
heyyy girl! How are you doing?!?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
- Load More

Alpha, I’m not sure who you are, but don’t.
Alpha Elqin Grath, created son of Grathmere. Lab Child. Man who rejected his assassin future under Grathmere, only to become one under the Realn to repay the debt to the nation Grathmere wishes to destroy.
His story is one of darkness, of sadness, of hidden emotions with literally explosive consequences. It’s not one people can really relate to,…[Read more]