@beth-torres
Active 1 hour, 9 minutes ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 534
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I have an insanity problem with dragons…if you haven’t noticed XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I love being ridiculous -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
May I suggest we begin with a bunch a inspirational dragon pictures? I have some new Toothless ones.
Okay, okay, yes I know. I’m being ridiculous XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @savannah_grace2009 @jonas
Chase Duke
The pressure from the demon’s arm grew lighter, but the magic still swirled about Chase. He didn’t know what to do, if he stayed where he was, he’s loose both his consciousness and his snake form. Moving, fighting was his best option, but how should he move?
I’m wasting time. I need…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
You’re good XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
oh, don’t worry, I’ll tag you once I begin spamming Jonas with dragon pics!
Oh that’s a relief.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Never heard of it…but I am not the first person to ever hear news, I didn’t even know that the Marvel movies existed until I was like ten!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I was really hoping that you’d forgotten about the dragon pics…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
…And turning every else’s charries into swiss cheese…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
If anything hilarious happens, make sure to tag me, lol
oh, don’t worry, I’ll tag you once I begin spamming @jonas with dragon pics!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Still deciding. If I do, nahim won’t be in it, I’ll put a different charrie here…For now just go on without me.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @jonas @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @keilah-h @acancello @trailblazer @whalekeeper @loopylin @savannah_grace2009
Not finished yet, but I did a vid for Alpha and Emmie after Emmie’s death. Any suggestions?
My two big questions are
- Did I put the pictures to the music okay?
- Is the repetition okay, or does it…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh yeah.. I’m with Janessa XD
If anything hilarious happens, make sure to tag me, lol
I’ll stick to the party one.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Maybe the House just put them in a simulation to intimidate them or something?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
OH NO WE FORGOT ABOUT XANDRO!!!!!
If you want…you can RP Xandro finding them, or I can too.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
Lukas held her hand in his, and Liv fought back a smile. This was where she wanted to be….with Lukas.
She could tell he was nervous–his stutter had returned and he was blushing.
“You don’t have to be nervous,” she reassured him, squeezing his hand, “I’m nervous too.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, so we can just pretend all the adventure-y stuff never happened and go back to the dance I guess?? If you guys don’t have any objections…then we can just continue with that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww they’re so cute!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It could just be something where our characters were all invited to a cabin to relax or have a vacation alone, but find out that all these other people got the same invitation. And then they get snowed in so even if they wanted to, they couldn’t leave.
- Load More
