@beth-torres
Active 2 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 532
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Anyone is welcome to question this character, I need to flesh him out more, since he’s new
He won’t admit it, but he has a secret identity as a figure called the Protector, so if you want to pry into the side of him instead of his average citizen act, feel free! For now, he’ll reply as his citizen self.
Quick description: Gabriel is tall, but I…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I love that so much he looks so cool and the lore is awesome I loooooooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeeeee it 😀
And if ppl want to start a new roleplay or revive an old one I will join!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
 I wish I could draw like that
That drawing is 15 years of practice being put into one piece of art. I’ve been drawing since I could first hold a crayon (our poor walls lol). You’ll get there 🙂
I imagine that alone took FOREVER!!!!
It took 7+ hours for the entire drawing, not sure how long it was for the background alone.
Can I…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
That ended up bigger than I expected…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
New character design

The character’s name is Gabriel Mai.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Good section. I’m glad Leon and Julian saved Hue. It’ll be interesting to see what happens in the Capital.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Would you exercise for your family?
I mean, yeah?? I don’t quite see what my family has to do with it. Sure, I want to be healthy, but is it wrong to want to do that just for me? Or just because we should take care of our bodies? Same with 2 and 3. Maybe I don’t quite understand what you mean, sorry.
Would you chase your dreams…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I never know what to rp
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Chase
Chase’s eyes wandered to the puppy. Such a little thing. He’s almost smaller than the wolf pups. Chase looked up at Felicity, actually meeting her eyes, his own eyes remaining green. “W-want t-to go?” He pointed out the window at the puppy.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Ohhhhh! Now I remember him! My bad—I thought Leon had recognized him.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I didn’t get tagged for the last section, so I read them both today. I like it a lot. Linus (?) was right, it was time to go back into the cities. Sad for all those at the University. I like how you showed a threat to the church besides the Soldiers—a threat from the inside. And I’m guessing Andreas is also a former fighter that…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
The cover image is a picture of Ugandan Plumerie flowers (not my photo)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Happy birthday!!! 🥳🎂🎈🎈 I hope it was fun!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Got it. Tell her happy birthday!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @theducktator
New chapters!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Yeahh xD If I had stopped to think about it, I probably would have expected something to happen with it.
Oh yeah. Thanks for the reminder. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I do remember Julian talking to Ernst about his father, if that’s what you’re talking about. Nice to get a glimpse into his state of mind before… well…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh no. 😭 Poor Rolf.
I really liked this section… even though it was sad. You did a good job with the action and tying in Lieutenant Roth’s story to the main plot.
- Load More

Wow, those are gorgeous.