@beth-torres
Active 6 days ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Queen Silvae will probably leave after she’s finished with Nahim. Which can be about now since I’m dying over here…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Now I’m dying to know what it is!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh yes. Just something that could easily be taken as an insult or a threat and is probably a terrible idea.
Hmm… on second though, maybe he should wait until the Queen leaves…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
They must’ve left the forum, that’s why their profile says anonymous. The weirdest part is that when someone leaves, their rank and number of posts stays by their posts. They only had one post.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What was it that Zahlin wanted to say?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…doing the very bravest of things…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No kidding. I can’t get to their profile, they only have posted once, and the Cummunity tab says Beth Torres is our newest member still. What in the galaxies is going on? I personally hoping they’ll come back on and explain themselves…Oh, and they have no tag.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Um… okay…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@grcr I think I like your new pfp better than the old one!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Stabbing is cheated Conviction 😆😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
This helps bring them down to earth where they spend their time…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hello, if you don’t mind this question, who are you?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, this is entertaining, lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol! I think it was a good desicion to put those two together! While Zahlin and Nahim try to kill each other, these two just try to prove who’s better! I like it! *Chomps on imaginary popcorn*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
To maintain normality however, the Hyperbolii…
…make sure to always eat three square meals a day. This helps bring them down to earth….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It doesn’t matter to me…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @savannah_grace2009
Do you guys want me to add another charrie? I can’t decide.
- Load More

Well, thanks!! (I like yours too! 😄)
@grcr
Oh, thanks. Yeah, um we were talking about that on Character Party yesterday that my new pfp (btw I happen to like your drawing better than mine, I kinda messed up mine.)
Was reminded some of them of you!
Aww 😊
(tbh…. I peeked in the RP yesterday, and happened to see that conversation lol 😏)
@grcr what we say when we think GRCR isn’t around…
Lol 😆