@beth-torres
Active 5 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, as of now, Wyoh is the new ghost of KP..NO ONE IS SAFE!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh dear…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
“I’m going to teach you how to use one,” Ellis threw the wooden sword at her feet.
“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Ottoline frowned, “You’re obviously better than me.” she stepped away from the sword. “I think I’ll just stick to what I know.” She held her head up high as if confident, but she was trying to cover up her anxiety. I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
OR the ghost is PRETENDING to be someone named Ellie…
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Loll
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, me too.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I would RP, but I’m in the dreaded dead zone of inspiration.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
AWWWWWW! The look on Bucky’s face in that pic is perfection! And the little child sleeping…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
777 posts. A good number.
-
*claps*
yes it is!!
(also beautiful cover image)-
@euodia-vision Thanks!
-
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I like Isaiah
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @savannah@grace2009
I believe their name is Ellie, seeing what their username was.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What about Wyoh? Or we could do Mycroft, Sherlock’s older brother. Okay yes, I am stuck on Robert Heinlein.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Huh.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Finally! said Conviction, my time to shine! Wait, why are you getting a wooden sword? They aren’t even sharp! I’m way better! The sword sounded offended.
Lol 😆
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
“How are you going to get through a dragon’s scales even if your aim is perfect?” Ellis aimed his bow, “I for one am not going to be trying to shoot them.” His arrow sped through the air and barely even hit the target.
“Well, I would hope not,” Ottoline frowned, “You wouldn’t even be able to hit them.” She drew another arrow a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…they would rather use hyperbole and live with the pain than come down to earth…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Interesting…we should give this ghost a name!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey, guys, my email says this…
“thronewardenellie wrote:
Ooh, sounds fun, I’m in!”
- Load More
