@beth-torres
Active 5 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t think I’ll add one.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t think I’ll add one.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry, there are a couple times where there’s Shyiad instead of Slyiad.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Hhjj
Sure.
Chase Duke
About 5’6″. 15years old in my mind currently. Green eyes (usually) and dark hair. He has various scars on his arms, and some on other parts of his body, but he hides them by wearing a hoodie (a hoodie specifically so he can put the hood on and hide his face) and geans.
He’s just another character in my…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Another one I just did…

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yikes.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll try to RP for my charries today 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Yeah, I’m fine with that! It’d be helpful if you could write a RP for Clint tho, Freedom. 😅 Cuz I don’t know where to start with my characters. XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I like it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…every time they say the proverb, they get a headache that is reminiscent of the pain associated with hyperbole.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Not great, but I guess not bad?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wellllll…..
If you’re reading this, Wyoh/Ellie, SHOW YOURSELF! We mean you no harm.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
“I could always stab it with my arrow,” her voice wavered.
Ellis held out the sword. “Take it,” he said through his teeth. She nodded, terrified. She picked it up, but her hands were shaking so bad that the sword clattered to the ground.
Ellis watched her struggle to grip the sword and cocked his head to the side. “Are you…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Uh…That’s a thought.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh dear 😂 what if they’re reading this XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait, maybe Hyperbolii people are just prone to headaches; they get headaches when they are around broccoli and whenever they use hyperbole!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s funny, I never thought of that!
- Load More

