@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yay! I’m glad you like it.
Hehe that scene you just wrote was hilarious I had to do another

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I just based them off of that ai Art you posted
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@calyhuge I have Calligrapho drawings
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@calyhuge yeah it’s the day after next
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@princessachronical22 @lightoverdarkness6
Liren
She vanished… The same darkness that the woman commanded earlier suddenly enveloped her, and she was gone. Namal and her companion both jumped into defensive stances, eyes darting towards all the dark corners of the hallway. I looked around helplessly with my broken arm. Kirrtes reflected my…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Felicity“I don’t know. He probably hasn’t even thought about it.” She paused.
“Actually, he hasn’t even properly asked me yet. He’s a lot like your Calvin like that. You know, trying to be all mysterious.” She wiggled her fingers like some cartoon wizard casting a spell and grinned mockingly.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s great! I’ve been trying to appreciate smiles recently, irl, since I just got braces a couple days ago and haven’t been able to move my mouth a lot 🫣🤣
Oh no, sorry! I’m about to get my braces off in a couple months, so I can relate to what you’re feeling. 😉 😂
Sorry, today’s been so busy so I haven’t got…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Hey! How’s Amir’s story going? I have a few songs on my writing playlist that reminded me of him, and I thought you might want to listen to them! They’re from some kind of Middle Eastern show, I think.
The names are Nadir Anlar, Ana Tema (Keman Versiyon), and Keder. -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww!! That last line is my favorite xD. So sweet!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Good idea! I’ll be praying too!
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have no idea where our group is, so yeeaaah 😅 We could just say our group dissolved to further explore the castle?
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Loops is right, they sound great! Nice sibling dynamic.
Ugh I just realized how many times I used “seemed” in this paragraph 🤦♀️
I only noticed it when you pointed it out XD
Sebastian
“To say he’s my ward, means that I keep an eye on him instead of his parents.” A fake laugh from young Angelo, which only Seb…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Marcel
Marcel smiled at the change in Chase’s eyes, victorious, and let his wings grow up to his own shoulders.
“Cool,” he said, refusing the money with a wave of the hand. Feathers twirled around his wrist in a kaleidoscope of gold and white. “No big deal. I already payed for it.”
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have no idea why Chase had such a violent reaction, he just popped in my brain and told me what he would do, you know? One of those odd moments.
Lol it happens. It’s always fun to know a character well.
Marcel
Marcel slowly pulled the bottle back. He noted the kid’s dramatic response, but didn’t say it.
Using a cup already on the table…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
He turned to Sebastian and Hugo who sat across from him. Hugo was smiling. The guy seemed comfortable in almost any situation so far. Sebastian, however, seemed agitated, his blond eyebrows furrowed. The two seemed completely opposite, yet they seemed to act very close. Dante thought back to the word Hugo had used before.
Ugh I just realized how…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol for the longest time I thought Lefse was talking about the Norwegian bread stuff and I didn’t realize it was a ship name XD
But anyway, that scene was cute! I like them
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I love your characters so far! They seem really cute and funny.
- Load More

Hey! Thanks for asking! It’s going pretty well. A *big moment* just happened. I’m really close to the end. Only about 3-5 chapters left to write! And I’ve promised my parents a second draft by the new year, so I have to get started on that as soon as possible. XD
Oh ok! Those look cool! I’ll have to check them out. (:
Wow! That’s awesome!!
Oh okay! XD Yeah, they’re good!