-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Ooo.
Reúven
His mouth went dry. He forced himself not to break eye contact, even though it meant she probably saw the flash of anger he tried so hard to repress. His smile was painfully thin.
“No.” Home was his safe place, guarded as it was by the man in the wheelchair. Anywhere else was a no man’s land of possibility. That was why…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
intense suavety
That’s a pretty good choice of words, I must say
Remington
Remington brandished his free arm in the air, his excessively laced sleeve waving about. His jacket, also laced, was cobweb gray, and helped him blend in when he needed to. It was also fashionable. That, the holy aim of all clothing, had no choice but to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Wren
That was what she expected. Up to this point, the answers seemed the same as all the ones she got from other students. But now she had come to her last and biggest question. For the first time in the interview, Wren looked up from her notebook. She looked her interviewee dead in the eye, determined to get an honest…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Mel
Mel’s excited laughter turned into a startled shriek as something flew up beside them.
“Hello children!”
Momentarily distracted from the bread, Runt nipped at the bird man’s tail feathers, causing him to scream as well. In the chaos, Mel tried to grab the fishing pole bait from Lucy to steer them away from th…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Remington sounds fun. I am probably too tired to be doing this but here goes lol.
Wilhelm
“I…” He swallowed back whatever words were forming on his tongue. The stranger was an impressive figure, cheerful and domineering. His eyes almost glowed in their intense suavety. Wilhelm squared his shoulders. “Then what should I say?…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Tis ok! Life can be like that sometimes.
Reúven
“Safety procedures? Like drills?” He paused. “There have been some fire drills, I think.”
He almost went on to say that he always assumed those fell on days he was absent, but that was far too much information. It was always better to keep things simple. He kept the rest of his…[Read more]
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 5 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Wren
Wren’s face remained serious and focused as she nodded. She made no noticeable reaction to the ball hitting the bleachers, but did write a full description of the moment down in her notebook in shorthand. She continued with her next question.
“Have you and your classmates been trained by the staff in safety procedures in…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
still keeping the crow catching his feathers though, that was funny
oh absolutely, lol. I just was going to ignore the Mel laughing part
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Lois
“I suppose so.” Lois tilted his head slightly to the side. He hadn’t really thought about it before. “It’s… Well, I don’t have anywhere else to compare it to, do I? I’m content.” He adjusted his glasses and politely asked Moth where he was from in an attempt to keep himself from slipping into a thoughtful silence.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
@keilah-h do you mind if I just slightly contradict your last rp? I have a kinda fun (at least fun for me) idea for Mel
-
Loopy replied to the topic My Book Feels Too Big (Also heeeey!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
@godlyfantasy12 Wow I did not think I would ever type out that tag ever again. It’s so good to see you online again! Congrats on finishing your first draft! Sounds like you put a lot of hard work into it. I don’t have any advice about the 2nd draft since I’ve never gotten that far, but I wish you luck 🫡 Just wanted to come say hi <3
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
For context, this character is basically this roleplay’s version of an NPC. That’s not the right word, but I can’t be bothered to think of a better one. 😛 He’s part of the world itself and isn’t from any of my stories.
Remington
It was a fine night for a student to explore the school grounds by himself – which was exactly w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucille
Lucy thought for a moment. She jumped down from the crow’s back.
Runt’s nest was literally poorer than the other nest from before; there weren’t any jewelry or household items lodged in the branches. But there were some pieces of ribbon, twine, and something that looked suspiciously like long strands of hair.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Ah! Yes, poor thing.
I can bring him into the food area if I need to. I think he’s very lost at the moment.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Mel
Mel climbed up without asking Runt’s permission. She found a spot next to his shoulder and held gently onto his feathers. At first the crow was confused, and stumbled around in a circle, trying to spot the little girl. She leaned her head out into his field of vision and he made a playfully surprised squawk.
Lucy climbed up w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m posting here to knock this back up to the top of the forum. It’s been little while, but I think we have a good setup if anyone feels like continuing the story. 🙃
Sorry to leave Wilhelm hanging! This must be remedied
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic My Book Feels Too Big (Also heeeey!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Elishavet- yup! It’s the first destined book! And it’s just like the first draft I’ve ever truly “finished” like there are still scenes needing to be added and stuff, but it’s mostly cohesive
Yayyyyyyy! *happy dances* 🎉 🎵 This is so exciting. I’ve wanted these books written ever since you shared their mood oards. XD
If you need br…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Match the Quote! Game of Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
1) I think this is from the Bible? I’m guessing the book of Ezekiel. It sounds Minor Prophety.
2) I have no idea.
3) This could be several people. Augh. I know the Captain from Tin-Tin says it, but as for anything more specific, I’m at a loss. It could also be Padra from the Mistmantle Chronicles.
4) Les Miserables?
5) It’s from Henry…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh yes, Portals! I should read more of it. The bit I read was delightful.
- Load More
