@audrey-caylin
Active 8 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 323
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@Daeus Sounds good.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@Seekjustice I haven’t read that particular version, but if it had those info dumps you mentioned, it probably wasn’t abridged. 😉
Officially obsessed, I know what that’s like. And the musical yes. I haven’t seen it, but I love lots of the songs.
And which movie is that? The 2012 one of the musical? Haven’t seen that either, but know about it.…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I’m signing off now. I wrote 636…not particularly great seeing as I had an hour…but meh. It’s a dry chapter. And that was a pun…because well, they’re in the desert. HAHAHAHAHA!
Enjoy your scratching post. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Daeus Ah, so I see. Thanks.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing Why, melting of course.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Heh…I think now would be a good time for you to mentor the chosen one… 😉
jk
@catwing Sorry sorry. Here, take this. *hands you a lovely pole for scratching with*@livylynn Hi hi and hi! Welcome to our realm on the internets! I’m Dragon Snapper and perhaps you’ve noticed that I melt chairs. Why and how that came about…I…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Right. Okay. *turns to @dragon-Snapper* we need to talk about your addiction to burning chairs, missy.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing *melts random chair that you were using as a scratching post*
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@michael-stanton You’re Dark Overlord? Like as in Dark Evil Overlord Stanton from LKD?
*melts*
That is too awesome…too awesome…
Chosen One of Three? You make the calls, oh Dark Overlord. *shrugs, then decides that’s probably not sufficient* *hands you coffee with soy ice cream*
AKA kid

-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing *raises brow* Yeah…like burning chairs, except yours is tens times as friendly.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I’ll join you!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
I’m at work…no writing for me. @catwing
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
*holds up feather* Why do I have this? Is it for taming? Are you going to teach me? @catwing
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
*puts away sword* Good. *smirks* How to tame a catwing… @catwing
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Be nice, @catwing otherwise I have so go all mentor-y on you
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
*swoops in because her Disney senses are tingling* Did you say Disney World? Do you live in Florida? Because Florida neeeeeeds more Keepers. @livylynn
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@emma-flournoy I’m pretty sure it was unabridged, and I think it was Julie Rose’s annotated version. It didn’t feel abridged anyway. It felt like it took forever (over three weeks, I think), but I’m a fairly fast reader.
Some of the historical or social infodumps were actually quite interesting, like reading about the way the convents were run and…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien that’s amazing news!! I’m sure it will be tough, but God’s answered your prayers and that’s so amazing. Yeah, basically, I’m happy for you. 😀 I’ll keep you in my prayers.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@livylynn welcome!!! Can I make a guess? were you homeschooled once? basically everyone on here was, and I’m curious. Also, do you know your personality type?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@sage-g, well, I’m glad you’ve spoken up and have joined our ranks of madness. Just watch out for the dragons and the elves and crazy felines, don’t make them cranky or they’ll melt your chair or throw feathers at you. keep that in mind and you’ll be fine. :D. welcome! I’m a homeschooler (and introvert) as well. 😀
- Load More
