@artsy-dragon
Active 3 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 100
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
also I love the title.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle how bout it?
on the violence, I grew up reading Warrior Cats where characters are killed in terrible ways. It shouldn’t be any worse than that, especially since you have a Christian perspective on violence (for example, not just adding it in for shock factor)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator yay!! Cute picture too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator aww that’s too sad. But hey, at least he did behave lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@keilah-h I’m about halfway through playing though portal 2 for the first time and I love that so much. Wheatley is so cute 🩵
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@grcr I love him! I get so excited when you post new art. I like his expression and the hands are impressive.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
The rest I’d probably save to buy votes someday.
You have to buy votes? Votes for what?
Mel, who is the most annoying person you know?
“Mrs. Figney, the old lady who lives next door. She yells at me all the time. ‘Quit trampling my lawn! Quit stealing from the garden! If you release one more wild raccoon into my yard I’m calling t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore haha thanks!
@the_lost-journal I had some answers to that, but they got eaten by the ghost. I’ll retype them tomorrow.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore I might be able to come!
@theducktator bruhhhhh
Fortunately, I think Zoom has a function to lower background noise.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh. Wow. Sorry to hear that! But hopefully you guys have made up…?
Huntress: We did eventually. For Scout it took a while, a bit longer than me.
I find it funny that your daughter only finds it “gross” and doesn’t feel bad for them, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree I guess!
Scout: She probably would feel a bit sorry for…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@koshka bruh.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@grcr great job! Even on the box lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper ohhh the pain…
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon haha! Fry totally works!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
That is amazing!… But I don’t think you have to show me… with your tongue and all.
*Huntress snickers, Scout gives her an annoyed look*
Wow… That is funny that I asked that! Huh? Are they good parents?
Huntress: Our mother was pretty great, especially since it’s not just us and we have seven older brothers. Our father…..…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
So, what are the common abilities that most changelings get?
Huntress: Well, we’re able to modify the colors and patterns of our skin, but normally we just look like humans. There’s also a bunch of faint stripes on our bodies, that you can best see under a black light.
Scout: Normal Changelings also have forked tongues and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
all righty I’m letting Huntress and Scout loose on these questions lol
they’re probably gonna fight more than answer the questions but whatever
1. What is your full name?
Huntress: Jaylen Rowan Willis-Mundy. [fun fact, I literally gave her a middle name solely for the sake of this. I picked a random female name that sounded cool.]
Scout:…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I smell undiagnosed ADHD, and a strong dose of wanderlust.
yep
I have a sketch of them I drew several months back, never finished, so I’ll have to dig that out and post it or something.
please do I’d love to see
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@liberty ooh!!
-he likes wood carving and woodwind music
-he’s probably rich/royalty, judging by the golden staff
-his father didn’t care much for him
-he’s an only child, or his sibling(s) died, but he makes friends with one of the other characters
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m going to do Brea after I eat dinner.
Changed my mind. I’m doing Mel because I miss her.She’s an 11 year old girl with long red hair, a gap toothed smile, and 80s style clothes.
1. What is your full name?
“Melissa Ann Thomson.”
2. What is the most important thing the average person should know about you?
“I’m really fast. I have my lucky pa…[Read more]
- Load More
