@artsy-dragon
Active 3 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 100
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 days, 21 hours ago
@whalekeeper peakkkk
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 5 days, 2 hours ago
@rae oh my gosh that looks AWESOME
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 5 days, 22 hours ago
@loopylin snooping around on kp again after like a year… that’s super cute :)) loove
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week ago
it actually sounds awesome, but I’ll be out for most of november on vacation and won’t have internet, so I wouldn’t be able to coordinate anything (which is what I assume you’d need to do)
sorry!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week ago
I’ve done some 2D animatics just using Procreate on my iPad, but I haven’t done actual 2D animations. 3D was somehow easier for me, even though most people say it isn’t.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week ago
@e-m-trepke Thanks!! and yep, I’m using Blender! i’m also learning Maya, which is a lot different but closer to the animation programs that large-scale companies use.
I have a youtube channel actually! https://youtube.com/@slatedragonproductions?si=K-GTvHclqcrcsKbw
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week ago
That’s so cool!
Is there any way I could see an animation of yours…? 🥺What software are you using? Blendr?
It’s funny how you mentioned animation, because a few weeks ago I decided to start learning 2D animation (I’m using OpenToonz).
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week ago
@e-m-trepke that’s cool!!
I’ve been working on a lot of animation actually–3D mostly. Been doing a lot of How To Train Your Dragon fan animations. Maybe I’ve told you that already though, idk. I wouldn’t say I’m GOOD at modeling, so I mostly use other people’s free models, but I have modeled and rigged a few characters. It’s pretty fun.
-
ET's profile was updated 1 week, 1 day ago
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 1 day ago
but also it’s hard! It’s much different from story writing. I have to keep in mind meter and rhyme like poetry, but also think of melodies and chords! Sometimes it feels like my brain dies a little when I’m working on it, and other times it comes really easily.
What have you been working on/up to?
🙂
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 1 day ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @koshka @beth-torres
feel free to skip my turn for both my characters. Jack is feeling introverted and Ellis has nothing to say at the moment
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon I like that idea. Very unique special ability @beth-torres
fyi this lady is hard of hearing that’s partially why she’s so loud
also I accidentally came up with two librarians instead of one
Quibble
The librarian seemed to hardly register the boy’s reaction as she distractedly tucked the confiscated snack into her breast…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
@beth-torres @elishavet-pidyon
ok librarian it is
Jack
Jack watched the interaction over the top of his book in a way that made it look like he was still reading. Though he was feeling tired from talking with people all morning, he was still curious. Bryce pulled something in shiny packaging out of his pocket which crinkled loudly. Almost…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 week, 4 days ago
aw yours is so cute! The way you shade things is really cool and I love how squished they look hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 week, 4 days ago
i finally finished mine. There’s weird gaps between the chibis but I’m not gonna worry about fixing it.

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
Should I make a librarian character? I might do that
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon this therapist character is going to be great for this rp XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
I’m doing well! I sort of fell off of writing my book, but have further developed an interest in music and have started exploring the possibilities of songwriting 🙂
Oh, wow, congratulations! I proud of you!
Hehehe hello there!
- Load More
