@artsy-dragon
Active 3 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 100
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
glad you like my idea!
I think the sister entirely depends on what Chase’s plot and also personal character arc is going to be, which are not things I know much about. Though I do like the idea of giving him a lighthearted sister who eventually rubs off on him and helps him be less broody all the time. Maybe he doesn’t know about her exi…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic EPIC The Musical. Thoughts/rants/and more in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I know nothing about this, but is that animation trend that’s been going around YouTube from this? The one that’s like:
Calypso (singing): Tell me, who’s Penelope?
Odysseus: She’s my wife <3
Calypso: …
Calypso: ANYWAYS *changes the subject and starts singing about her island*
If it’s not and I’m just talking utter nonsense rn, I apologi…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I have the opposite problem, lol. Too hesitant to kill off characters who probably should actually die for the plot/ their own arc.
@anyone
Random optional challenge just for fun: If any of you can write something that makes me cry without any death in it, I will draw any character of your choice for you. (Full body, fully colored and shaded)…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Would you be interested in a goal-focused chat where we practice our individual writing skills and chat about our progress
That would be awesome! I really need people to annoy me about writing and keep me on task so maybe that would help. Not sure how much time I’ll have this summer, though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle very true, it’s really worse for him.
Freezing to death is a nasty way to go though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle ngl “We’ll never know” is better than explicitly saying they died to me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@liberty yep lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium you’re welcome, keep up the great work!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 5 months ago
bored, bringing this back with random facts about my main fanfic’s species
- Drachenheul can run on all fours. I actually have a drawing of Medic doing exactly that.
- In the distant past, there was a third Argonite variation which could be either crocodilian or sharklike but also had scaly wings. They’ve been extinct for centuries, and no…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I don’t know whether to say ‘wow’… or ‘ew’…
Scout: Welcome to my life.
“What country- sorry. I mean planet, is he patriotic for?”
Huntress: A whole solar system of planets, actually. The Systemic Republic, where we’re from, is made up of fifty habitable planets and moons, all under one central government. Shawmut, Lygon, a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@liberty IDK. It’s just a term of endearment I think.
I think it’s odd, but hey, we’re writers, we’re odd people, so I don’t get too upset.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Have you ever seen people calling them “boi”?
All the time lol. I try not to do it. Sometimes I slip up.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal I didn’t notice those details until you pointed them out, but it’s not because you’re a bad artist, it’s just because colored pencils’ default roughness + camera quality not being the best.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
“What is he like?”
Huntress: Oh boy.
Scout:…..How do I put this?
Huntress: Intense? Loud and deeply patriotic?
Scout: Yeah. And aggressive. *thinks about all the times he got beat up for a trivial reason*
Huntress: Oh yeah, also, he likes honey. A LOT.
Scout: *wrinkles nose* Don’t remind me of the fact that he some…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 5 months ago
yoooo this still a thing?
also I updated Mundy’s dragon design if anyone cares
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m scared for calculus.
lol yeah I’m not ready for that either. Still just barely mastering algebra.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle yeah they’re all great!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I wonder if Helene, Erich, and Eden got out. I pray they did.
Me too, would be really sad if they didn’t.
Ernst got in an argument with a squirrel who kept throwing nuts at him. Ernst shot it. We’ll have a good meal with it tonight.
lol!
For some reason I’m really liking the living-in-the-caves-and-foraging section. I feel ba…[Read more]
- Load More
