-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, the second one, Top Gun: Maverick, is really good, but I’ve heard the first one’s not that good. I would recommend them, but they do have some things in there, so if you really wanted to watch it I’d suggest looking into it first.
Anddd, I can’t think of anything else to ask Maverick so I’ll leave it at that. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@everyone
I’m okay with it being morning if everyone else is okay with that. Anddd, the dance is the day after tomorrow (AU timeline) right?
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
For context… Gru represents Derek Len

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
*SPOILER WARNING*

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago

This could fit for most of my ships actually… XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@anyone-who-might-care
I have some of my own memes! ✨ I don’t know how many of y’all will actually get these buuuut, I’m sharing them anyway. XD Enjoy

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I get that. My older brother actually knows barely anything about my stories. XD I normally don’t share a lot about my stories with anyone other than y’all and my younger sibs. Idk why, it just happens I guess, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther and
Artistodysseyfan are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
Esther and
Liberty are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Aww 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
At least I have permission to fangirl about all my lovely charries here. I started fangirling about my charries in front of my brother during school… Let’s just say it’s a good thing there’s KP to rant on instead of burdening my family with story rants. 🤣
Yesss, for real though. 🥰
Let’s just hope that if it did happen, you haven’t b…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
Love these
tooso much 🤣 -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh wait, let’s try this again…
Fynn
A twinge of annoyance hung on the boy’s tone, so Fynn decided not to push it any further. He gave an awkward nod and half-smile and turned to find some pajamas to change into. “Some friend,” he mumbled.
After changing, Fynn watched another guy walk into the room, planting his hands on…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Fynn
A twinge of annoyance hung on the boy’s tone, so Fynn decided not to push it any further. He gave an awkward nod and half-smile and turned to find some pajamas to change into. “Some friend,” he mumbled.
-
Esther and
Loopy are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Holis! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
And more…
-
Esther replied to the topic Holis! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Taggin’ some other peeps to say hi…
@freed_and_redeemed @liberty @whalekeeper @hybridlore @thearcaneaxiom @guys,literallywhyismymindblankingoutonallofy’all’stags?? @savannah_grace2009 @smiley @everyoneee
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@jonas @princesachronicle22 @rae @beth-torres
Snake
Voices.
And the scent of humanoids. Unmistakable, a weird combination of the smell of dragon and that of those primates Otacon always had to chase out of the old complex. [That’s Snake’s best friend/top advisor btw. He’s a cool character, but I don’t know enough about him yet to put him in a…[Read more]
- Load More
