-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I totally understand your concern.
I’d say that in the first chapter that’s in his POV, showcase his positive character traits, but also give us a glimpse into his internal conflict so we see that he isn’t as perfect as he seems on the outside. Slowly revealing his backstory like you said you’d do will also help readers start t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @acancello @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @grcr
Ok! I finally got it! Here ya are!
(And fyi, so far I’ve decided that the language they speak in Amir’s country is Farsi, or something very close to it, so if he talks in a different language, that’s what it is.)
(Oh, and I’m assuming we decided on the bal…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awww, I love thisss!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh yesss, I really need to get back into this!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76 @grcr @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009
😱 I wrote almost the whole RP and then accidentally tapped on one of the links at the bottom of the page and lost it! 😭 I don’t think I have time to rewrite the whole thing now, but I promise I’ll have it posted later today or tomorrow. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @grcr @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @freedomwriter76
If nobody does it before me, I’ll write the first RP either tomorrow or Friday. 🙂 (tomorrow’s gonna be busy, so I may not get to it. 😉 )
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Woo-hoo!!!! Congratulations!!!!! 💖🥳
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Even though she’s beautiful she thinks that she’s ugly because that’s what she’s been told all her life.
If she ever says something self-derogatory in front of Amir, he’s going to be so shocked. 😂 And seeing her sort of red hair is going to surprise him (and @mineralizedwritings Kaine’s hair) since in his country red hair is…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings that’s good!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@loopylin ahh ok
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 yeah, idk if Bucky could handle that lol, nor Sam’s sister. Min made a point, Captain Marvel and Thor both also have the ability to fly and are far tougher, so if you really want Sam to do it, you’ll have to give a reason for the two of them to be either not there or incapacitated.
@mineralizedwritings noooo not Peter! Not the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@loopylin that’s good! I just wanted someone to guide them in the right direction lol. Also, there are five of them.
Tech
“Math.” The man was grumpy, but not particularly angry. “English is in about thirty minutes. You ought to get yourself a map, young man.”
“I knew it! You guys wouldn’t listen to me!” Tech nearly squeaked in indignance.
The…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@whalekeeper lol
@loopylin that’s too funny! So most of your characters are like that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@whalekeeper hmmm…
I don’t remember.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok, maybe it didn’t…
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings
Alrighty! I’m going to put in a character that I haven’t mentioned a peep about on KP or have written one word in his POV. XD He’s from a WIP that I’m planning to spend a lot of time and effort on.
Ruhan Amir al Roshan
(But because of his culture, everyone ca…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yay, it did it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ughhhh it’s deleted my post like three times. It better work this time 🤞
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings
Alrighty! I’m going to put in a character that I haven’t mentioned a peep about on KP or have written one word in his POV. XD He’s from a WIP that I’m planning to spend a lot of time and effort on.
Ruhan Amir al R…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@smiley lol so you’re the opposite then. I could care less about racing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings Oats in oat water…yeah that makes a weird kind of sense….
but it’s not that different from putting chicken in egg before putting breading on it, is it?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings
Alrighty! I’m going to put in a character that I haven’t mentioned a peep about on KP or have written one word in his POV. XD He’s from a WIP that I’m planning to spend a lot of time and effort on.
Ruhan Amir al Roshan
(But because of his culture, everyone calls him Amir)[Read more] - Load More
