-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Neat!! Does it have something to do with a WIP?
@thelooneyone
What is yours about?
Here’s the blurb. I’m not sure if it explains it well enough. 😅 It’s not the greatest blurb bc my story changes a lot, tho. (If you’re interested, I’m posting chapters of my book on the thread “My WIP!!!”)
They’ve been trapped inside The Orb for twenty…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sorry if I don’t get their personalities right. I’m working with what I’ve got currently, lol. I can always change dialogue. 😉
It’s all good. You were close. The only thing I’ll change is Ami’s response. I’m playing around with Ev being a flirt bc there may be a few scenes like that in my WIP, so we’ll see how it goes! 😁Also…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I love that!!
I use an app literally called Moodboard. (I think it’s easier to use on a bigger screen, so I only use it on my iPad, not my phone) It’s not the best, but it works for me and it’s free.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
Next two chapters!! Jsyk, some events may seem kind of rushed or like Ruben’s gonna let Ami do something and it may seem like: why would he let her do that? Well, I’m aware of that, but these events need to happen, I just need to fix how it gets there. 😅 (I hope tha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
All the things you said about my charries is exactly what I wanted to be portrayed!! 😄
And Asher intrigues me as well. 😆 I’m still kind of figuring him out and it’s fun too.
Everton is not as innocent. Well, let me put it this way, he won’t be as innocent as he is right now. He thinks and acts impulsively, so that gets him into troub…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Breaking my silence. *EMOTIONAL* in the forum Announcements 3 years, 10 months ago
@folith-feolin Yep, just take it as a joke. I was a bit confused why this topic started back up again…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 If you guys want to go to day 3, I won’t mind! I’ll just write an RP for the second day, and then write a third day one afterward.
Hunter and Omega
“Yeah, out in the country.” Ezra explained. “Whole reason my parents gave me a truck, so I could still get to school because I live too far away. I live out towards the west s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 So in the stories that my brother and I make up, Hunter (as an adult) and his family actually do own a farm, so…That could totally be part of why Omega is so interested in Ezra’s life??
Hunter
“Sure is. Dig in, y’all.” Ezra told him.
“So what do you guys like to do, other than this?” Omega asked him, a few minutes later…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’m just gonna tag you, because our characters are out of school and there isn’t currently anyone else’s there.
Hunter and Omega
“I’m an only child. My house gets very quiet…that’s one reason why I love hanging out with friends. I love my parents…but with no siblings, it’s…really quiet.” Eva explained.
Ome…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c Yes I did!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@sarafini Yeah, about the multiple worlds thing, I agree! There probably aren’t other universes out there, but I think God would totally create them if He wanted to. The “other universes” theory does make much more sense than the “alien beings in our universe” idea.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I figured. 😉 @sarafini and I will take it slow so we don’t get super fare ahead.
Thanks! RPing is already helping with character development! 🙂
And we should totally have Fynn and Nyx meet! (I haunted the forum before I joined, so ur totally right about them getting along!)
Everton
Ev took a few steps to catch up…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
That works! You can go ahead and write a RP if you’d like. I may not be able to write more tonight, but I will be able to tomorrow for sure!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-piyon @keilah-h @sarafini @wilder-w
Ok! Here’s the RP. This is the morning of the third day. I’ll have my charries bump into someone or something like that and any of y’all can choose which one of your characters it is. First come first serve. 😁
Amidala
Amidala marched up the steps of the s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah! I love Ami’s family too! I don’t like Ev’s family very much, as well. Well, at least his parents. They’re kind of terrible, but they all have to work some things out. Asher is a very mysterious character, I’ve found, so I’m still trying to understand him.
Lukas is my cinnamon roll, tho! 😊 His name means “brings lig…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @wilder-w
Hello!! So, before I write my RP, quick question: How many days have passed since the start of school?
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I remember you said that you already love Ev. So here’s his story!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
You can start a thread with that question. Just press the community tab and choose the forum under which you want to put it. Then somewhere at the top there should be an option to “Create Topic”. I think that’s right.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, yes. You’re not wrong. I suppose it just depends how often it’s used.
-
Esther replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
*nods head slightly* You as well. 😁 (You’re a throne warden, am I right?)
It did. It should get better, though… I hope 😜
- Load More
