-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Cool, cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and awesome! I’m glad they finally make peace.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Aww okay, cool!!
Hey, maybe some sort of magic or technology gives Paxton wings in the future when he’s grown up so he can fly with his family!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone Lol.
My favorite shows? Clone Wars (but only part of it), Rebels, and Bad Batch. I greatly enjoyed The Mandalorian and the rest of the live-action ones, but I kinda prefer the animated shows….? Andor was something of an exception somehow.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Crosshair
“What do we do?” Milo asked, before Aurivis turned to look at him.
“Finish something?” the dragon replied in answer to Feather’s question. “How about I find the person responsible for bringing us here and finish him? That’s what we’ll do.”
He climbed back down the castle wall. “Are you coming?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Wow….
*feels a bit sorry for Paxton’s mom but still, she shouldn’t have been so mean to the poor little guy!!*
Aramis definitely deserves that!!!! (Crosshair already nearly shot his wing off earlier, so I guess that was sorta foreshadowing!)
Some questions!!
So would any of Pax’s descendants have wings? Or is the gene…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @folith-feolin Hmmm…Favorite character? Too many to list…..
And yes, I’m a huge Star Wars fan. I feel like I kinda prefer the shows to the movies, though. (waits for everyone to throw harmelss things at me)
Andor was GREAT. There was a scene in one episode my dad had to skip, and a sorta iffy relationship between two characters…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m debating whether I should just use Crosshair, Feather, Rinzler, Kad, or whoever else from the character castle or if I should just put some other charries in.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ok, I’m definitely doing this.
BUT WHO DO I CHOOSE THOUGH……..
I need to figure that out. Even though 99% of my characters are from fanfics, I still have a LOT of interesting backstory built onto them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini All righty, I’ll just wait for the rest to get here if they want to.
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @wilder-w (that’s all of you, right?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@diving-into-the-future Hello there! Welcome back!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oooh, those rooms sound awesome!! I’d put my characters in one but I’d have to remove them from the conversation with Aurivis, which was interesting….
Speaking of which, @theloonyone @loopylin anyone see my last RP? Or did I forget to make one…… I don’t remember….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Robin Jones Gunn in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Never heard of her, but those books sound cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone Oh boy….you got me started….lol
You kidding? I’ve been ready since the first season ended!! And thanks for the compliment!
If you want me to show you my other dragons, I will.
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @arien @orielle21 @keilah-h @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @folith-feolin @sarafini @everyone
Hey, guys!!
Just wanted to let you know that I won’t be active until Sunday. I’m going to a youth retreat!! Please still tag me in wha…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi, Audra!! I love your name!!
(Yes!! I’m the third post so nobody has asked many questions yet!)
I’m Esther, a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
I have written the first draft in a fantasy duology that I call the Refined Duology. My current WIP is a dys…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
This looks like so much fun!!
Did you generate those using a website or something??
I’m not entirely sure how it works. 😅😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
From their long playlists, I can tell you love your charries! 😉
I posted the Spotify link to my character playlists but idk if everyone can see that. I’ll probably actually post them sometime soon.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m not sure if you’re working off an Android or iPhone, (or even a computer), but for me, when I press the picture icon, I can choose a file. So maybe if you put the doc in a file, then you can post it.
- Load More

Have fun!
Awesome!! That sounds so fun! Okay, see you later!! 🙂
We’ll miss you! Hope you enjoy the retreat!
Cool! Have fun!