-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry I didn’t respond right away!! When I get the chance I will definitely read it!!
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Who’s General Donovan in the first place? 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Loki is THE BEST!!!
I didn’t cry in any of the Marvel movies. XD I’m so unemotional when it comes to stories! XD I’ve only almost cried reading/watching Little Women, reading Lad: A Dog, Marley and Me, Wingfeather Saga, and watching Where the Red Fern Grows. And on those I didn’t actually shed tears, but I came close.
I pro…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
I can’t wait to read all this!! When I get the time to sit down and read it all, I definitely will!!
-
Esther replied to the topic WIP Idea (still making outline) for Kharvia Anthology S1B1 in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin
Guys, this looks AWESOME!!! The worldbuilding is super complex and just really awesome!! And ideas for “prequels” are almost endless!
Even though I don’t prefer sci-if, the Kharvian Anthology looks amazing and I would definitely read it if you ever choose to share!
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok… I’ve seen a bit of Aramis is the Fantasy/Modern School AU and… I have to admit… he is a really good villain/antagonist!!! Like, he annoys me A LOT; but such a good villain!!
Some villains are just so cool!!
Loki anyone??
-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
OH. MY. GOODNESS!!! I LOVE IT!!!
But… I would request a little change 😅 I came up with a title last night in bed. XD I would still want it to have Endoxos Trilogy Book One, but the title for book one is The Insiders.
I really like how it looks!!! But maybe something without flames, cuz I’m not sure if that is quite the aesthetic. Mayb…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Everton:

-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Amidala:

-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Sooo… I know this thread hasn’t been active for like 2 years… but… would you be willing to make a cover for me?
Title: Endoxos Trilogy Book 1/One
Genre: Dystopian
Themes: trusting God in the dark, standing on His promises, and fighting for His truth.
Author name: Esther C. (I’d rather not share my last name 😉)
The two MCs are Amida…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ohhhh, ok then. Still cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone You on? Totally ok if you aren’t–I’ll be off in about thirty minutes so…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@hobbitchild Very cool! I’d read it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ooh, your group sounds awesome. I, sadly, don’t have too many outside of the ones already created in the fanfic universes I write in. But…I mean…..I suppose I could explain Victory Squad’s story if you want…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone Yep! That’s where all of my dragon characters are from–if you’d like I’ll show you all ten of them!
@mineralizedwritings A ten book fanfic, yes….I’m not even sure what I got myself into.
I’m most excited for the fourth and fifth ones because of their plots….?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Tyrone
Aloth, pleased with our decision, turned on his heel and led the way down the hall. We followed, keeping a distance between ourselves and him.
I glared at Corie. Her face hardened and she looked away. Despite my show of displeasure, I was probably as happy about this decision as anyone else. It was our only choice.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@theotherworldlyhistorian
From what you’ve said, The Kharvian Anthology sounds really interesting!! Will you ever be sharing it on KP?
- Load More
