-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise
Next two chapters!!
Note: Someone that is introduced does not have a name yet. XD So he is just being called by what he is.
Chapter 24
Everton sighed, leaning on the window next to him. He stared out at the forest, watching the trees go by.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
So cool!!! Love the black&white aesthetic!!
Which brothers are these? And what’s their story?
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Gotcha. 😉👍
Anyways, thank you so much! *nods* you got them right! The second guy is Tauren Wells, a Christian singer.
Oh, yeah, I’ve heard of him before. I just didn’t know what he looks like.
The dog portrait is not of my dog (I do want to do one of him sometime tho, he just has a lot of hair XD), it’s a por…
-
Esther replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
And btw, I love your forum signature.
Thx!! It’s always a great reminder when I’m writing or doing anything. Especially when I write something really good. XD I have to be like: Girl, you couldn’t have done this without Him. He deserves all the glory.
XD
But yeah. I’d probably say that that’s my life motto, if you will.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Amidala
Ami looked around. What had just happened? Lyn, Grimm, and Nyx had just… disappeared! That was impossible! But throughout her journeys, Ami had learned not to think that the impossible couldn’t be done.
She walked over to Uvah. “They just… vanished!” She said. “What are we going to do next?”
(Sry that was short.)
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHH CONGRADULATIONS!!! *literal round of applause + standing ovation*
*bows* Thank you, thank you! XD lol
So happy for you Esther!!!
🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊
Can’t wait to see where you take it, you got this! 😁💛
Thanks!!
I can’t wait to see where it goes, too! XD
WOOO-HOOOO!!!! GO, GIRL!!!! 🥳🎈🎉🎊🎉🎈🥳🎊 I c…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everybody (not really gonna tag anyone for this group)
Howzer
Humans.
All humans [were there any nonhuman creatures? He knows what aliens are but the ones he’s used to are alien dragons; he might just call all non-dragon humanoids “humans”].
All, except for Jaye, afraid of him.
He backed into a bookshelf, trying to make himself just a bit…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Awesome! The idea of four-dimensional Septrums (Septra? just my amateur Latin scholar making me think that’s the correct plural even though it isn’t) in a three dimensional world is interesting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom That is very cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise That is really cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
*squeal of delight*
I finished writing the first book in the Endoxos Trilogy Tuesday night!!!! 🥳✨
The word count is over 34,000. Yeah… not that much. But by the second draft, I want it to be between 40,000 and 60,000. We’ll see what happ…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
But I will write one tomorrow! I promise promise promise! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome! This story is the best!!
@elishavet-pidyon Your character is awesome.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c I’m honestly thinking that when I get back on later today, I’m going to write Howzer’s reaction to everyone being terrified of him……I don’t think he’ll take it too kindly.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic For when art sharing is broken 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m glad I gave you ideas! That does in fact sound awesome.
It’s not working for me for some reason, but only on one page. The other pages are fine…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok, the chirality flip idea is really cool. Disturbing, but cool. My brother and I were talking about that once.
One question: How and why did you decide to include four-dimensionality in your universe?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Your characters sound interesting. I’d love to have one of them with my charries if I were alone, but since I’m with @theloonyone and @loopylin, I’m not sure if they’d approve of it.
The communication/two personality thing is cool. Where did you come up with that?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Since most of us know a lot about your charries already, maybe you can tell us about their character arcs. 🤷🏻♀️ XD
November has that same neon quote (in the top left corner) on his Mood/Aesthetics board!!
Cool!!
- Load More
