-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c I honestly don’t have much to add other than what the others have already said–study how books you like do it.
@everyone else You’re helping ME with this advice……thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Nice prompts….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 lol good. I don’t have any people I’m interested in, nor people interested in me, and I hope to keep it that way.
My characters on the other hand………
heh heh…….
this’ll be FUN…….
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @whalekeeper @anyone-else
Here are some random writing prompts that I found: (I’ll post a few more in a minute)

-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Of course!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Girl name ideas:
Liliana(h), Bethany, Georgia, Ginny, Christiana, Ginger, Sofia, Leanna, Tiffany, Irena (or e instead of a)
Boy name ideas:
Roger, Nathaniel, Aiden, Daniel, Wailen (Or it could be spelled Waylen. I’m not entirely sure on the actual spelling. XD), Camden, Kempton (not sure on the spelling of this one either XD), Ja…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
All that was super helpful!! Thanks so much!! 🙂 🙂
That’s a great idea! I’ll have to try that!! Thx!
I’ve seen it work and will definitely be personally implementing it as much as I can.
(After all, it’s another excuse to read Prince Caspian again…)…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @princesachronicle22
Skyler
“Of course we can be friends!” Sky said to the girl who had similar hair to hers. “I’m Skyler. Nice to meet you, Laylil!” Sky peeked over her shoulder at a young man who did seem too pleased that Laylil was over here. “Protective older brother?” She asked, motioning to the man.
Layl…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Ellie: Got sucked into a black hole once.
Eddie: Oh, yeah! And then we found ourselves back in our ship a week earlier. Everything was how we remembered it, except all the furniture in our rooms was rearranged. I think we got teleported to another dimension.
Ellie: Or the food in our dinner was expired and we just got food poisoning…
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
btw is Ev’s little brother still there? Along with Ami’s brothers? I haven’t heard from them so I wasn’t sure if they were still there (I might’ve missed something lol)
Yep! 👍 I just kind of… um… forgot… to mention them. Also, at this point, they are in their own prison cells, so I want it to be solely focused on them and their…[Read more]
-
Esther changed their profile picture 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh… That would definitely be interesting. 🤔 XD
I’m here!
Wassup? (Besides waiting for your nails to dry, lol)
-
Esther started the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @felicity @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @kathleenramm @booksbyjayna @keilah-h @loopylin @theloonyone @power @thearcaneaxiom @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @landric @gwyndalf-the-wise @whalekeeper
So… I need help.
I’ve noticed that my prose is lac…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Ha ha! That last one. Black hole or food poisoning? LOL!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22
I think @godlyfantasy12 isn’t in this group anymore?
Allen
“I think we should go somewhere with water.” Serin said. She looked disheveled all of a sudden. Dehydrated?
Allen looked around. “Doesn’t seem to be any near here……but maybe there’s a courtyard somewhere with a fountain or lak…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
When I get the chance, I’ll definitely check out the Signposts! 👍 Is it in a book or an article/website?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I know! Jareth is just the cutest of my characters…
@everybody else Speaking of which, here are his answers to the new questions.
What is one word that describes you?
I don’t know. There are a lot!
If you could ask anyone any question you wanted and they had to answer it, who would it be and what is your question?
My…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I could care less about real life guys, but fictional characters are apparently okay for my brain. It’s not like actually liking them though, it’s just I’m easily emotionally attached to characters….
I mean, except for that one timewhen I was thirteen–you remember me telling you that right?Love interest RP? Like, with us or…[Read more]
- Load More
