-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Are Arthur and Corvina like a pair or something? Because they seem to have this funny banter thing going…..
Like Glory and Deathbringer from the Wings of Fire books (dragon couple, a queen and an assassin who love to fight but actually do care about each other)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Crosshair
“Well, I’m not really sure to explain it.” Elissa began. “It’s normal to me, but- well, we have Maglevs and music and, uh, big buildings. But not castles, just tall buildings. Do you have any of that?” She paused, looking around. “It feels like everyone should have those things, but I’ve only seen castles as drawings…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
But thanks! Faces have become easier and easier for me. Hands, I get wrong a lot. I just keep erasing and drawing until I’m okay with the result.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@artsy-dragon Actually, I’m not too great at drawing girls. My drawing style is blocky and more suited for guys. I’ve only drawn like five girl characters and only two or three looked good.
This dragon girl is one of the ones I’ve done. She’s pretty good, but in my opinion not as good as her brothers on the other pages.

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m gonna just like remove my charries from the group that Lyn and Grimm used to be in. 😅 Are you okay with that? (I can barely remember what the last RP from there was. XD)
I can have Ami and Ev meet the Ackerman brothers if you’d like! (I’ll RP real quick, cuz I probably won’t have time later this evening…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
Here’s the blurb: (Keep in mind, this is pretty much the blurb for the whole trilogy. I don’t have one for the first book yet)
They’ve been trapped inside The Orb for twenty years. It covered all of Aletheia. But it slowly closes in on the nation. The people stuck inside have no way to communicate to those outside. Families are separ…
-
Esther started the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicl22 @joy-calle @gracie-j @r-m-archer @booksbyjayna @loopylin @theloonyone @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @devastate-lasting @elisahvet-pidyon @koshka @anyone-interested @anyone-that-I-have-forgotten-to-tag
Ok. I have a question.
So once I’m done w…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That scene is so sad!! And so sweet all at the same time!! 😭❤️
That story sounds so cool!! *gasp* Leon dies?! 😭
Anyway, his kids sound epic!!
-
Esther replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Gotcha! 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Of course!!
For examples, I know that in the first book of the Wingfeather Saga, (On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness), Peterson does some chapters from the villains POV. I believe he only does that in the first book tho.
-
Esther replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Shauna and Jean both seem like great charries!! From what I’ve seen, I wouldn’t change anything about them! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
IKR?! XDXD I came up with that on the spot. I am totally using that in my book!! *evil author laugh*
You know what?
…
I herby crown you the Emoji Queen. 👑
XD
No offense or anything. 🙂 We all love your use of emojis!! 😄😜
After all, they were designed for a reason. XD
What are your nicknames and h…
-
Esther replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Alrighty!
3. Pet peeves
Ev hates seeing someone put down or bullied. He hates it when someone doesn’t get justice. I guess that’s not quite pet peeves. So for more on the pet peeves side, he gets really annoyed when people are like whispering together in the same room as him and especially if they are whispering and keep loo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Fynn would def be a candidate for Luna….XD
XDXD
3. Who is your Favorite?!?!
Oooooh… Hard one… Well… probably Ev. XD For most likely obvious reasons. XD Other than that, Brody from Refined is my cinnamon roll. (Y’all… the more I re-plot this story, the more I really want to write it again). He is literally the sweetest thing ever!!…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Fun idea!!
Let’s see here…
1. Oldest OC
Hm… let me think all the way back. XD I started multiple attempts at writing a novel before I was even close to being equipped for doing so.
Probably Julianna Remmington. (took me awhile to remember her last name XD) Her story was called Almost Perfect. Totally cliche. She was a perfec…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
Great questions and answers!!
If you were on a deserted island, what would be the one belonging you would want that isn’t a necessity (like food, shelter, etc.)?
Ami: …hard question…
Ev: Do my brothers count?
Ami: I’d say yes, but… you’re deserted… so nope.
Ev: *frowns* Fine…
Ami: My Bible. For sure.
*as auth…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Great idea!! I’ll pop in on here occasionally! 🙂 🙂
That sounds really cool!!! What a great twist!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
This sounds really cool!!
#1. Would any of you be interested in reading the first draft when I write it?
Yes!! Totally!!
#2. Would any of you like to help me brainstorm things?
Um… if I can. 😅 If I come up with any ideas, I’ll let you know! 🙂
#3. Pray that I would use my time wisely when I decide to sit down to write? (wh…
-
Esther replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Hmm…
First and foremost, make him (the villain) realistic and relatable. (We’re sort of discussing that on the “What Makes a Good Villain?” forum). If he’s believable and relatable, then it’s going to seem so much less cheesy when we see him fall in love with the protagonist.
Now, I don’t know how you’re planning to or already a…[Read more]
- Load More
