-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Nice drawing! I’ll leave you alone so you can eat. But tomorrow I might come back and show you some more dragons if you don’t mind. Also maybe a couple of cats?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I’m not sure yet. I think it depends on the book, but the ones I have in my notebooks are sixty to seventy pages long before editing.

Here’s another one! The only cyborg protagonist I have, relaxing in the grass. He’s one of my favorites.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Yeah, Artham is awesome. I traced the picture of him that was in the book and digitally colored it once.
Here’s some dragon-person art!

This guy is stretching like a cat. He’s one of several main characters in my fifteen-book fanfiction, so I draw him a lot.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I WANT TO READ THAT SO BAD NOW. IT SOUNDS AWESOME!
Also, yes, in response to your earlier questions. Dragons are undeniably awesome, and snakes are cool. If you’d like I can show you a picture of some!
Oh, and the Wingfeather Saga’s twisted creatures are called cloven. Some of them are actually kinda cool if you ask me.
-
Esther and
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I can’t write the RP tonight, but I’ll do my best to get to it tomorrow! 😀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 That’s too funny.
Oh, and about that drawing? Here you go. Admiral Rampart caught in the explosion that ended his life:

I did better than I thought on his terrified expression. Almost felt sorry for him….although the key word there was almost.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Oooooh I love that! They definitely seem like a good match. Poor Ev ☹️
Thanks!! 😊
Yes, they are!! 🥰
I know. 😢 But don’t worry, eventually he comes to the truth. (After a long journey, lots of impulsive decisions, someone else’s redemption, Ami’s encouragement and prayer, and a few near-death experiences, though. XD)…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD But I have a Micah!! His name is Ryan tho. He’s so funny and crazy but really sweet.
Hilarious! 😂
Yeah… there’s… a lot… I could say about our Micah. 😆 But he has no idea I’m talking about him so I should probably stop. 🤣
Cousins are fun. 😊 When we all get together… anything can happen! (Good or bad… 🤣…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
This is Amidala! (or just Ami). She’s really sweet but can be sassy. 😉 She’s the one who reminds Ev that he is not a failure. (Because Ev thinks he is because of how his parents treat him. Though he doesn’t try to act like it. 😢) Her struggle is trusting God all the time and relying on Him, instead of relying on herself, those…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ok then! Just going to do some other stuff first, but I’ll send it as soon as I get back!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yes, he was still a villain.
Would you like to see the drawing?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 “Hurricane hair”…..?
Okay, that’s hilarious. Does he have messy hair? Or was he calling someone else that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I love that character design!
I’m Keilah, by the way. Here are a couple questions that I hope no one has asked yet:
- Ever written a fanfiction? If so, what was it about?
- What are your opinions on reptiles?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 He did do stuff.
Plenty of stuff.
Liar, manipulator, very nearly did a thing I’m glad I didn’t write him doing…….
All around not nice.
His is the only death scene I’ve ever drawn up to this point.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I like that moodboard! Great job transforming @godlyfantasy12 ‘s charries into your own!
And Nyx is so cute (I know, I know, he hates being called that).
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c Thanks! That scene wasn’t intended to become part of the story or something, it was just an example, but you can totally use it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Actually, my cousins are sweethearts! The ones I actually interact with, anyway XD.  But I know how some can be lol.
That’s awesome! ☺️
Almost all of my cousins are younger than me. I’ve only got a few who are either my age or older. He’s one of them who’s around my age. He’s crazy. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
