-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
*evil laugh*
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Maybe I could start a forum where anyone can just ask all the absurd questions!
Yesss!! You totally should. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Future Blog Post in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 7 months ago
I’ve never heard of the Reb before. What is it?
Ok, now to actually answer your question. 😁
What are y’all’s thoughts on graduation. Post- and pre-. 🙂
I’m still a few years down the road from graduation, but I do know that in any big decision, we need to seek God’s guidance. While He doesn’t audibly speak to us, He uses situat…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! And yeah, worldbuilding is a huge part of fantasy, but it pays off in the end.🙂
Definitely. 😉 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Why thank you! I strive for excellence! XD
You’re welcome!
Of course! 😉
*glares at certain characters who shall not be named*
🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic I finished my rough draft… anyone interested? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
And the second one too. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic I finished my rough draft… anyone interested? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
I’ll have to go back and read the first chapter when I get the chance!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Jonathan: “Excuse me, I did not say thank you.”
😂
Come on… you know you wouldn’t mind being a little famous though…
XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Be warned that I don’t actually know anything about treatment for concussions or whatever it is he’s got, so…….
Feather
“I only the basics of first aid, but I can help if you tell me what to do.” Elissa said.
Feather nodded. “Sure thing!”
They stepped inside the room. Feather opened one of the boxes and started to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok, so the random, unrelated-to-writing questions that you’ve given to some of the people who’ve recently joined are hilarious! 😂 And very deep… 🧐🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Janelle!! So glad you’re here!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-sqeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer! *whew*
The meaning of your name is amazing!! I love it!
Man… 11 kids!! I thought my family of 6 was big! XD
Now for some questions! 🙂
1. What is your favor…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@janellebelovedpig Hello there! I love the name (and the reason behind it). Pigs are cool. Even though real-life ones tend to smell REALLY bad…..
A couple questions:
Opinions on reptiles? Love or hate, or somewhere in between?
Ever written a fan fiction?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@Artsy-dragon You kidding? Chewbacca is one of the coolest dragons there is! I can totally use him!
@Kyronthearcanin That name is awesome! Ooh…Leia and Wolverine are both pretty cool as dragons. You’ll have to choose which you like better.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Woohooo! Yay for Ev! At least they weren’t actual death experiences. 😅
Definitely!!
Oh, yes. I’m very glad. I don’t think I could ever kill him off. 😆
Your story sounds so cool!! I’ll have to check it out when I find the time!
I love the metaphor you use for God! I still have to decide on one for my fantasy novel. But for…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity Ok then!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Yep! I can actually even add you as a character in that story if you want! I’m basing its human characters off of real people and its dragon characters off of charries from TV shows/movies/books.
The requirements:
The name you want to be called (can be your real name, a nickname, or something made up)
Your appearance (I’d prefer…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Yep…that might get troublesome quickly.
These dragons are a separate species from humans, though. They are much, much bigger–the equivalent of a six-foot human is a twenty-one-foot dragon. In one fanfic, the humans and the dragons have a sort of relationship, and the humans ride the dragons. In the other (the 15-book one), the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin lol.

Here’s one of my favorites, and the first time I drew five dragons at once. I made this for the premiere of a TV show, and drew each of the protagonists as dragons. The two I previously showed you make an appearance here, as you can see.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone I’m pretty sure I wrote an RP, either of you going to follow up? It’s okay if you can’t right now.
- Load More
