-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m replying days late…🤦♀️
Naw, you’re good. 🙂 (I still have to write the next RP for the Character Castle! 😬 I kept forgetting. 😣 I’ll try my best to get it written tomorrow. 😀)
Awww, thanks!!! They’re a lot of fun…XP
Yw!! 😊
Haha, yep!!! There he is!!! 😉 (Aww, I’m so glad you think so!!! ❤️ He’s one of my favs 😜)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m curious to know what happens with Asher and Ev’s relationship! (Asher’s betrayal is my favorite arc in your book)
Yes, me too! Lol. The conflict definitely doesn’t end in book one. (Let’s just say that maybe Asher was partially lying about his motives for turning them in… 😏)
I like it! I think the pacing…
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh yes! *evil laugh*
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@awsumfaith, I love Ridge and Anika!! 😍 They’re my favorites of your charries! They sound so cute together!!
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom @otherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper @loopylin
Like always, y’all’s charries are ✨amazing✨!! 😉 😄
Imma post my charries soon!! (Soon, as in later this evening or tomorrow. …
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 LOL Serin and Allen are about to go at it. Sadly, I can’t reply until tomorrow, but that was certainly funny to read!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princeaschronicle22 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Allen
“You may go and search out the disturbance.” Sylvia told them. “I will stay with the wounded one to make sure her injuries remain stable.”
Serin looked quite annoyed at being called “the wounded one.” “I’m coming.” she hissed, standing up.
Allen watched as Ellie walked down the hall,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Feather
“And I made sure that man wouldn’t hurt anyone else. So unless you want the same thing to happen to you, I suggest you stay quiet.”
Feather only caught the last bit of Crosshair’s words, but she knew what he was talking about.
Hitchens chuckled. “My…isn’t someone in a mood? I never said I would h…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I know!!! It would be, wouldn’t it?
Oh, btw I wrote an RP in the character castle if you want to read it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings Anyone going to RP for our group? I know @freedomwriter76 mentioned maybe getting the other group close so loopylin’s twins could be reunited.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I should start doing it……
ha, my dragon charries would be the cutest.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Awesome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c Thanks! @gwyndalf-the-wise Yeah, I love it too!
@godlyfantasy12 HA HA HA That style is somehow perfect for it. Do you normally draw like that or just for that particular idea?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Cool!! I really like your character designs.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Nice!!
-
Esther started the topic Questions On Blogging in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @euodia-vision @acancello @joy-calle @gracie-j
Ok y’all… I have a very hypothetical idea to maybe start a blog. So I have some questions. (Again, this is a hypothetical idea…)
Do you have any tips on how to start a blog? What website builder do you recommend? What do you write in your posts? How often do you post? How much ef…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin That’s ok! It won’t let you do more than one picture in a post for some reason, so that might be why.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@joy-calle LOL I’ve done that before. Word totally butchered my character names. My iPad did better, but only because I found I could teach it how to pronounce the names.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Hitchens has full permission from me to hurt Crosshair however he wants, just keep these in mind:
- no lethal injuries
- nothing that will take months to heal (like a broken limb)
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
🤣 Hilarious!
I second @gwyndalf-the-wise ’s questions: What happens if you’re both authors at the same time??? 🤔🤔
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol 😂 That’s hilarious!
I used Google Docs, so I’m not sure if it’d be able to read it to me, but if it could, I’d love to see it try to pronounce some things. XD
- Load More
