-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I like it!! It reminds me just a bit of a story I’ve been working a bit on based off How to Train Your Dragon, but mine’s kinda more of a rip-off…..I love the worldbuilding on it though, which is why I keep it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 Yeah, we should get this going! I don’t know where to start from though. Anyone remember?
-
Esther and
Faith are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh wait, you tagged Keila. Did you mean to tag her or me? 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ll keep that in mind! Thanks for the piece of insight!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and I drew these little guys a while back by following the directions in a book. 😜

-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@idk-who-to-tag-lol-XD
I did this during history class, lol.
(Don’t mind the faint pencil marks or the fact that I used a ball point pen. I was doing it in history class after all. XD)
I’m not very happy with how the e’s turned out, but I didn’t notice until I had traced over it in pen. 😅 I did not draw this quite freehand though. I had a re…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Theme Music for the Scene You’re in Right Now in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooh fun!! I’ll have to hop on here some time when I’m actually writing. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
He’s so cool!! 😄
-
Esther changed their profile picture 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my word, Ara is amazing. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!! I love them too! ☺️
-
Esther replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
I really like it! I could definitely get a feel for the characters.
I’ll totally read more if you post some more! 😀
I agree with Solfyre, that the names remind me of Pilgrim’s Progess. But of course that’s not a bad thing! 🙂
Keep up the good work!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! As are all the ones I’ve seen from you so far!
Yw!! 😄
Aw, thanks so much!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago

If you can’t tell, Ev might be my favorite… 😜
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes! They’re slowly becoming my favorite characters, I’m becoming obsessed 😂😂😂
Lol. I think every author becomes obsessed with their charries at some point or another. 😂😂
@awsumfaith @freedomwriter76 @otherworldlyhistorian @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @acancello @whalekeeper @thearcaneaxiom
So… I know most of y’all know a lot abo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Well…hello… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Huskies are so pretty! So are Aussie Shepherds 😍
Yes!! ☺️
That’s so cool you’re writing a dystopian novel too! I haven’t seen many YA dystopians written lately and there’s so much potential in that genre.
There totally is! (Though, it’s really hard not to fall into cliches if I don’t plot carefully. 😬) I wouldn’t say that mine’s a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Questions On Blogging in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok, thanks!! That’s a really good idea about having a post ready just in case. 😄
Thanks for the tips!!
What would your hypothetical blog be about? Do you think you would post any of your fiction WIP on there? Who’s your audience? If this hypothetically maybe possibility becomes a reality, will you share a link wit…
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Yw!!
- Load More
