-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@theloonyone I think it’s your turn to RP? @freedomwriter76 isn’t going to be on much.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper LOL, I have a couple charries like that, but not here.
Jaye
Howzer’s growl alerted me. “Um, Jaye? Little help over here.”
“Sorry,” I said to the other characters. “My dragon’s calling me.”
“What is it?” I asked.
“There was a human trying to touch me.” he hissed. “They’re gone now.”
“Hmm.” I said. “Well, you need to stop being so…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c You’re welcome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Girl, this is so good!! I love it!! 😄
I would suggest separating the two POVs into separate chapters (so you’d have 4 chapters at this point), but you do whatever you want, because chapter length isn’t the most important thing when drafting. 😉
Looking forward to the next chapters!! 😀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Sure!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin Cute new profile pic! I’ll RP as soon as someone else gets a turn.
-
Esther replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m getting more intrigued as I read. I love where this is going! 😄
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity Thanks! I just don’t remember whose charrie it was trying to touch him….hopefully the owner will show up sometime……
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
idk…I guess I forget about him at times…XD😅 His book is on backburner, I guess that’s why, lol! 😂
Lol, no biggie. 😁 I get that. 😉
Aww, thanks!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Aww, I’m glad!!! 🥰😁
Yw! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Ooooh! I’ll definitely read this when I get the time! 👍 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(I totally get that, girl…same for me! XD😅)
XD
Praise the Lord that He still loves us despite our mistakes and that He is always there to help us overcome sin! ❤️❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
AHH, why have I not heard about Abelard until now?! He is so cool!!! I love him!!! 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooh, Karci sounds so interesting!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
🥰 (aww, that’s okay, girl! Take whatever time you need! ❤️)
Thanks. 😅 😊
IKR!? ❤️❤️❤️XD (Aww, girl, that makes me so happy!!! 🥰🥰🥰😁 Haha…yeah…I don’t like them either 😅)
Yes!! 🥰 (I’m so glad!! [Let’s just say that encouragement is something I personally need to work on. It’s so much easier when I’m texting with someone or talk…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!! 😊 They definitely are!
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I love Ami and Ev!!! ❤️❤️❤️ (okay…okay…especially Ev 😂)
Thx!!
lol. Of course! 😉 😆(I do too. 🤭)
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Thanks so much!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re good! 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Theme Music for the Scene You’re in Right Now in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@booksbyjayna Ooh, this is fun.
I will say that most of the music I’m listening to while writing is soundtracks from other movies… I got inspired for a whole fanfic that way which had nothing to do with the story the song’s supposed to be for……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c Ha, cute historical figure drawings! I like that. They look like they could be covers for a children’s series about famous people.
- Load More
