-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Whoa, nice! I like the scene so far (even with hardly any context)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin IKR? That sound designer was brilliant.
@whalekeeper If I did it was a long time ago….but that soundtrack is just so cool, isn’t it???
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Aw, poor Paxton!! 🥺
Lukas
Lukas noticed that Paxton seemed nervous… uncomfortable… alone, maybe? He furrowed his brow, knowing how all three of those felt.
“Paxton,” he said, getting the boy’s attention. “You can have a seat if you’d like.” Lukas offered a soft smile.
Paxton nodded, not making eye contact and…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Aww, I love that!!!! 😍 uh oh…someone’s gonna die…I feel it… (aww, Lukas!!!! btw, his pic is the same as the one I have for my boi Yosef! XD)
Wellll….
One dies, after redemption, but someone else never quite gets redeemed…… (I shall say no more for now… unless you wanna really wanna know… 😏)
(Oh, so cool!!)
Aww, thanks!!! ❤️ Th…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Whoops! Almost forgot about Ami’s group. XD
I’m just gonna assume that Eva and Ara are already in the room. 🙂
Ami
Ami took a deep breath, tightening the grip on her two bags. She stood in front of the white door of the dorm room. Everything would be fine. Just like Ev said. She would meet new people and mak…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Having these three together was such a
badgood idea!! 🤣Ev
Ev furrowed his brow and reluctantly shook Arthur’s hand. “Yeah… er…” he cleared his throat and straightened his back. “The name’s Everton. You can call me Ev.”
“I’m glad you got to meet me, Ev.” Arthur replied with a grin. He turned to Tony, who in…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
I love your story/Raven!!! It sounds really awesome!!! 😄
And that moodboard is gorgeous!! I love it! 😊
(Oh, and I must hear more about Keston. 😁)
love the families!!! 😍😁 I feel so bad for the Barlowes tho 😭
Thank ya!! 😄
I know! 😭 It makes me so excited to write their character arcs though. Like, the way they are…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Wrecker
“We’re orphans.” Bucky growled. He sighed.
Wrecker curled his tail around his legs and sighed also. “I understand all too well…..”
He folded his wings toward his body. “My siblings and I have lived with our older brother for as long as we can remember…..but he went off to fight in the war, and our…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Wrecker
“Yeah. I’m Steve, and this is my friend Bucky. What’s your name?” asked one of the boys.
They were friendly.
He could be more confident now.
“Call me Wrecker.” the dragonet replied.
His claws flexed when he mentioned his name……
Of course, he hadn’t been named that for nothing. He wanted so badly to sink his cla…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Feather
It was just how she remembered it….
….with a few exceptions. It had been a while.
More trees had grown, alongside the huge one that was toward the center, which she remembered Rinzler climbing on.
“Maybe one of these trees has fruit in it.” Cammie walked to the front, Milo in tow.
“That’s…a good i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Wrecker
He walked down the hallway, fiddling with the ears on Lula (his stuffed cat).
Hunter had told him this would be fun. He hoped it would be….although he didn’t see any other dragons.
Were they the only ones?
He looked up to see the door to his room.
Well….this was it.
Maybe one of his brothers was going to be with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ok! I’ll go with Wrecker then. Hopefully, Steve and Bucky can handle his wildness.
That leave Crosshair and Tech alone….
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @awsumfaith Anyone got room for a fourth charrie in two groups? Or just one more character so we can have another group of three.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@joy-calle yep, that’s exactly my situation…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Cool! He has a lot of great songs.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha, yeah, they’re really cute. This is them when they’re, like, 8 or something. They’re 12 now, so probably a little bigger and sleeker, but basically the same.
Hmm…..Maybe Crosshair or Wrecker? Those two will be fun to write…..
Of course, I’ll have to choose one though……
-
Esther started the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @awsumfaith @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h
Here’s the list! If you need to make adjustments, just copy and paste the list onto your post, and then change it accordingly, just so everything stays organized. 😉
Girls:
Ami, Eva, and Ara
Luna, Natasha, and Adelheide
Iris, Angeline, and Jocelyn
Thorn, Omega, and B…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@awsumfaith I’m not sure. I think RP randomly unless someone’s charries are in a conversation with yours, then we take turns randomly.
@freedomwriter76 I’m good with that! I’m just gonna have to introduce my other dragon boys right now.
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper All righty! This fan art was the closest I found to what I’m imagining…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c Ok! Still gotta introduce some new charries though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom They were a thing several decades ago. They’re properly called autostereograms.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Ok! I’ll wait for you to RP as Kunen or Serin before I write Allen’s reply.
- Load More
