-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Whoops, I meant “his wings.” Sorry.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision I was going to tell you what they looked like and then deleted it….but it wasn’t KP eating it again, it was me closing the page before I sent it.
I’ll just repost what I’ve put before.
All righty! This fan art was the closest I found to what I’m imagining they look like.

Crosshair is second from the left–the one with the s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c I’m liking this idea!! I’d love to hear more!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Ooh, fantasy creatures! I’ll make sure to come back to this forum when I have more time.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ugghhh, Aramis is the worst!!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
I’ll pop in here later and share some of my thoughts. I just don’t have the time right now. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
We’ll all cry together, let’s be real here 😭😂
Lol, for real. XD
Yes!! She’s one of my favorite artists too! It was AMAZING, her songs were so beautiful and she’s such a sweet person, we even got to meet her afterward since it was a smaller concert, not one of those big huge ones.
Aw, that’s awesome!! 😊
Wow, Adrian is…
-
Esther replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Adrian’s story arc sounds ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I seriously love this idea and girl if you ever post the betrayal scene for us to see, I can promise you right now I will cry 😭. This sounds so good, you’ve mapped out how the character’s feelings and motivations are swayed first in one direction then the other. It feels very reali…
-
Esther started the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 (for when you come back. 😊) @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise @whalekeeper @felicity @anyone-else!
Alrighty, fellow Keepers… I’m really excited to introduce this new charrie to y’all. But I will warn you: There…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sounds good! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Alrighty, here it is!
Ami
With a furrowed brow, Ami watched a dark-haired guy carry the younger boy away from the crowd and out of the dining hall.
“You think he’ll be okay?” Ami asked Ara quietly.
Ara sighed, her gaze fixed in the direction the older boy had walked. “I hope so.” With determined strides,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Y’all did a great job! I loved reading those RPs!! I’ll get to writing mine later today. Probably this afternoon.
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Short Story Critque in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
You’re so welcome!! I’m glad I could help! 😊
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ah yes, the Guardians…
I have a special place in my heart for Star-lord. He was the character that got me into Marvel in the first place……..
So I’m happy about this development, lol. Not that I wasn’t totally into this fanfic anyway.
Ooh and Natasha and Clint! (He’s my other favorite.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
BTW who are they? Like what is each crew in the actual Marvel universe? (Besides the Hydra and Avenger crews, of course.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Sure thing! That sounds great!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Awesome! I’m liking the brothers and the “pirate pirates,” although the crew of the Avenger sounds awesome. (And that’s a great name for a ship!)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@theloonyone lol, Elliot being annoyed at Milo and Cammie….
Feather & Crosshair
Elliot looked up into one of the trees. “Apples!” he shouted.
“Really?” Feather ran over to see, Crosshair following behind.
“They’re right up there.” Elliot pointed to something in the branches.
Feather scanned the tree. Sure enough, there it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Ha, yep. I was trying to think of a way that’d work.
Beta
“The countryside. Although I’m never at home. Me and my friends fly or sail all over the place for work. It’s a messy job, being an aspiring archaeologist.” Thorn explained, unpacking her things.
“An archaeologist? That’s cool!” Omega told her. “I have a friend who’s in scho…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOF that’s hard….
How about giving us an overview of each one first?
- Load More
