-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@felicity @loopylin @euodia-vision
Yessss!!! *scrambles to make a break the record forum*
*pauses*
Wait… what would the prize be? 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic I’m new! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
(Btw, @princesachronicle22 , everyone knows the correct answer to the island question is ignore the sentimentals, and instead get a pilot, a plan, and a runway, and use the other two for whatever you wish, like some books to pass the time.)
😮
That’s such a “yeah, duh” answer. I can’t believe I’ve never thought of that before! &…
-
Esther replied to the topic I’m new! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
My modern version of Anne Shirley
That sounds really awesome!!
Chuck Black, Melanie Dickerson, Jane Austen, Louisa May Alcott, and L M Montgomery.
So cool!! I’ve heard of all of those authors before! I still have yet to read anything by Chuck Black and Melanie Dickerson. *sigh* Someday I’ll get to it. 😛
IRELAND!!!!!! It’s beaut…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yes. XD
Let’s go!! XD
I’ve been wanting to beat that record since I first got on here. 12 just seems like such a tiny number…
For real… XD
We need to, like, plan to all be on here at some point at the same time. Cuz there’s a lot of us now. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Does anyone else kinda want try to beat this record??? 👇
Most users ever online was 12 on February 21, 2018 9:39 pm
🤣😂🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic I’m new! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, homeschooled, almost-high-school, amateur writer!!
My WIP is a dystopian YA trilogy called the Endoxos Trilogy. Besides that though, I have many many other ideas for future stories. 😂
Anywhoooo, time for some newbie questions! &#…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Time for a rant, lol. For “traditional” fantasy creatures, I like dragons, griffins, phoenixes, pegasuses, basically anything that flies.
And someone mentioned Bruni the salamander? Oh my stars and shadows, he is SO CUTE!!! I have a stuffed animal of him……
I also love human-and-animal-combined creatures, but not really weird…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow, awesome!! I’m loving this. Please do more!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Hmm, maybe they can figure out if they have classes together or something?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Crosshair & Tech
“It’s nice to meet you both.” said their roommate, whose name apparently was Tirion. “So, how old are you? Is this your first time at a school like this?”
“We’re both twelve, almost thirteen.” Tech explained, the tip of his tail slowly twitching like a worm. Crosshair restrained the urge to swat at it and make h…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Ooh, he sounds like an interesting character.
@kyronthearcanin Cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Beta & Omega
“Oh, we find a lot of mummies. Their bandage strips are covered in these special runes. My friend Calvin translates them, and they tell the stories of lost lovers and families. He can even hear their voices and songs. And he put some of my very favorites on a hat, for ribbons. It’s weird birthday present, I know.” Thorn…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Thanks! I’m going to try to get in an RP now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Paradise Lie series finally uncovered in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@sarafini Awesome MC! And hey, I’m autistic too, and I wear glasses, so I always love characters like me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I lost track myself, lol. Sorry!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else
So, I may not get to writing a RP today. I have to get some actual writing done. 😂 But I may be able to hop on later and write on real quick. We’ll see. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Everdala! I love it. 🙂 <3
Thx! Me too. ☺️ XD
Awwwwww Esther I love this!!!!!! I agree with what everyone else was saying! I’d definitely make sure you flesh out Adrian’s inner conflict with his dad loving him and wanting to do things to please his dad. Make sure that’s very fleshed out.
Thanks so much!!! 😊
I’ll definit…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I love that, Godly!! Wonderful job! 😄 Can’t wait to read more!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks, Keilah!! 😊
I see, that’s gonna be fun to read!
For sure! XD
Oooo!! I’m glad Adrian gets a redemption arc. And I totally get the reason Ami falls for him. Yeah. 😉 Do Everton and Ami have a ship name?
Me too. ☺️
Yep. 😉
Yes they dooo!! I call them Everdala. 🥰
No problem! Keep going if you want, I like hearing abo…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yeah, he doesn’t have a movie, that’s a real shame……
Missed opportunity on Marvel’s part….
- Load More
