-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin I love that!! I’m drawing a comic myself with a friend.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Aww, I think Tirion just made his day, lol.
Tech
“So, do you guys want to go explore the dining hall and lounge?” Tirion asked.
“Sure, let’s do it.” Crosshair replied.
“Sounds fun!” Tech agreed. Then he remembered where they were. His tail flicked nervously. “I wonder if we’ll meet any of the other students though…”
“We proba…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Mabye………
Jk 🤣
I don’t think I would try to control my country with a huge orb thingy or try to achieve world peace through inhumane means. 😅🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Ha ha! Thorn likes where this is going, lol.
Omega
Thorn was excited about this development. “I love those! What did it look like? I mean, they can vary a lot from statue to statue.”
“Let me draw it for you.” Omega walked over to the desk at the corner of the room and pulled out some paper and a pencil. “I’m not a great a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 BAHAHA HITCHENS YOU’RE HILARIOUS……
TBH “annoying stupid one” is one of the nicer things I’ve heard him called, so I’m not going to as be annoyed at that as you might think.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
I’m good with that if everyone else is! We’ll just magically increase the size of the room, lol. *magically expands the size of the dorm room* *dusts hands* There we are! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic My new WIP idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Imma tag a few other peeps who might find this interesting. 😀
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @mineralizedwritings (another dystopian writer! 🙂 ) @lightoverdarkness6 (for when you come back 😊)
-
Esther replied to the topic My new WIP idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
I love this story idea so much!! I would definitely read something like this! 😄
Dystopian can be really fun to write. There’s a lot of potential story-wise and lots of ways to twist cliches. Good luck on writing it!!
(I actually have a character named Skylar too! 😊 [And spelled the same way. XD])
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Actually, I think it ended up being Fynn, Marcel, and Calvin together. Unless that’s changed… idk. XD What do y’all wanna do?
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks!
Yes, I love Lukas too! 😊 He’s so sweet, shy, insecure, hopeful, and thoughtful. 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooooh, ok. 👍 I gotcha. 😉 Yep, we’ll just pretend it never happened…. 🤣
I think this should be a Boys ask girls dance. That way the boys can’t get out of asking XD (my poor November ROFL. He’s probably gonna go looking for help from his friends on asking Ara lol.
Alrighty! 🙂
And…I think I’m gonna introduce a new character w…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
And let’s toss in Corie and Ty’s brother/sister moodboard, shall we?? 😉 (I promise this is the last one for now. 🤣)

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Tyrone (Ty)

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Corissa (Corie)

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok! I’ll show ya three more. The first one is Ev’s younger brother Lukas. He’s the only one of two side charries that I’ve done a moodboard for, so he’s definitely one of my favorites. 😉 The other two are a sister and brother from Refined. It was originally going to be a duology that was partly a retelling of the story of Queen…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey, nice to meet you!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
Oh my word, yesssss!!! The art for the Kingdom Trinity is EPIC!!! I wish I know who had done it.
What’s really awesome, is that even though you don’t write anymore, you can still hang around KP becau…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
- Load More
