-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Crosshair
They reached a lounge area.
Those couches looked so comfortable…..
Tech snickered as Crosshair flopped down onto one and sighed, maybe a bit more dramatically than he’d intended.
Tirion was more interested in the foosball table in the corner. “You want to play?” he asked.
“Sure, if you can teach me how. I will…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Here’s Echo!
He’s a clone who was captured and tortured by the Republic’s enemies, the last of his squad to survive after his other surviving brother was unjustly killed. He was rescued, but not without significant injuries. Hence he’s another cyborg. (This is all canon by the way.)

The red quotes are from him, the blue one…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 this has nothing to do with what we’re talking about but your mood board reminded me of one I made for a charrie of mine….
Wanna see it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision thanks for that! It’s helpful!
I will warn that Beta isn’t related to the dragon siblings (being a raptor and all) so she’s not the exact same age. They will turn 13 a little while before she does.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ugh, Bucky, poor guy!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
he’s just too cute for Amidala to ignore, Ev…that’s all 😂
Lol. 😂
Ev would be like, “Aren’t I?” 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh my word, these two are adorable together!! 🥰
Ami
“These flowers are really pretty,” Clint said, falling in step beside Ami. “My mom liked flowers. These especially.” He bent down and picked up a daisy, gently putting it in Ami’s blonde hair. “Daisies were her favorites.”
Ami smiled softly and stopped walking for a moment,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks for doing this!! It’s going to be super helpful!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ami
Ami closed her eyes and took a full breath of the fresh air. The scents of flowers danced across the gently breeze.
“It feels amazing out here!” She said, opening her eyes. She started slowly walking down the stone pathway, admiring the diverse flowers.
A smile grew across her face when a certain flower caught her eye. She…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Aww, poor Ev 😅XD
Loving author part of me: I know. 😅 lol
Mean author part of me: Naw. He can get over himself.
🤣
You wanna RP as Ami, Clint, Sam, and Bruce in the garden? 🙂
i think that’s where they were going…idk 🤣
Oh yeah, I had almost forgotten about them! 🤦🏻♀️😂
I’ll post it in a few minutes. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
For realllll!!! 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Ev
Tony chuckled. “You think I have a girl? Well, I don’t. You know though, seemed like Amidala had an eye for Clint earlier.” He said, dropping a wink Ev’s way.
Ev ran a hand through his hair. “Oh I noticed… It was pretty obvious,” he muttered.
“Does that… bother you?” Arthur asked, a twinkle in his eye.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
One of y’all can go next if you want. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey look! It’s Lukas!!
Jk jk. 😂 It’s just the same faceclaim. 😁(Which I think we’ve both noticed on multiple occasions. XD)
Anyway, I love him!! He sounds awesome!
I love Skylar!! I also love that her faceclaim is Emma Watson. 😁
I vote for her second backstory. I feel like it has a lot of developmental poten…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh, I like the idea as coding for an elective!
@euodia-visison
Alrighty. Here are my charries.
Amidala — 16
Everton — 17
Fynn — 14
Lukas — 13
Skylar — 12 (I may or may not add her in. She’s Lukas’s crush and it’s adorable. 🥰)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Why do I feel like I’ve heard the name “Rathbone” before??? Where’s that from???
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @kyronthearcanin @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Rampart
There were more humans here. As well as a wolflike creature.
Curiously, it was the small kind, and not the dragon-sized wolves he was most familiar with.
No other dragons though.
He really was in strange territory.
The human was quite startled at him…pathetic.
The humans in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@theloonyone I think it’s your turn???
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @esther-c I like that schedule! I’m probably going to have to retcon most of my earlier RP’s in order for it to work, but who cares?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 YOU HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD.
He sure does!
And they’d be so cute as friends!!! Maybe when the boys rescue him from his bully brothers (remember when we talked about that?) they can actually meet each other.
I’ll just have to get Hunter and Wrecker to meet up with Tech and Crosshair somehow before we can do a scene like that.
- Load More
