-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh that’s awesome!! I love piano 😄
Cool!! Right now, I’m slowly learning “Lost in the Woods” from Frozen II on the piano. I think I’ll have it down by the end of the summer. 😀
Ahh you read the kid ones too!! I read those a few years ago and then again recently. They’re so good!! You should totally read the adult ones!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
1. Two years in September! Hbu?
Awesome!! I started playing at the beginning of the school year. I learned pretty quickly though, because I’ve played piano for about eight years, so I could already read music. Not to say that violin isn’t easy. It’s difficult, but I like it. 😉
2. Haha, yes I could name thirty😂 the hunger games, lunar…
-
Esther replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @folith-feolin @godlyfantasy12
Thanks y’all for the help!!
I almost forgot, but one charrie is going to have a negative arc, so I guess that could be what Godly called, like, becoming numb or dying spiritually/emotionally.
And I think another charrie is going to receive a life threatening injury and it’s going to affect Ami a l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic This Summer! Collaborative Group Anyone? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
This sounds like such a cool idea!!
I’m not sure if I’ll be able to participate, but we’ll see! 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Pretty great! Although I do have to get off now. I was just figuring out something cool on a modeling program….and I can make a game out of it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ahhh that’s so cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 lol yep…..
Here’s a cute one of Crosshair, Tech and Wrecker….

The artist said it was addressed to everyone who’s ever considered writing a fanfic….that they totally can and should! I decided it’s something I should remember when coding a game for Roblox…something I’ve wanted to do for a while and am just going to try…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@Lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76
Allen
He followed Serin to where Kun’en was.
There were two humans, also.
Kun’en introduced him and Serin to the adult human…Jason.
The boy, who as of right now was unnamed, looked timid.
Allen actually didn’t blame him…..
He’d been frightened the first time he’d seen creatures…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley I love those boards!
(and that profile pic is PERFECT)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oooh, I like that aesthetic! November’s a cool character (and his name is awesome too)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha, ok!
Also, I like your profile pic…..I go looking for fan art of my favorite charries ALL THE TIME. I found one person who has more Star Wars: The Bad Batch fan art than I do, apparently (and that’s saying something). So I’m constantly screenshotting her art, trying to get good ones to trace over…….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings LOL I love that drawing! Your art style is so cool!!
@freedomwriter76 OK that is one of the best boards I’ve ever seen….lol
I want you to do one for me–I saw you were taking requests–but I can’t pick who or what I want it to be on!! It’s too hard!
-
Esther replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Idk who to tag so… here we go!
I have a question concerning my trilogy. This is also concerning plot twists/character deaths, so read at your own risk!!
*ahem*
Alrighty. Now for the actually problem.
In my whole trilogy, only one important character dies…
I feel like I need more characters to die.
😅
Now I know that sounds like I may be try…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic so I'm publishing a novelette… in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 5 months ago
*gasp*
You’re publishing a novella???
CONGRATULATIONS!!! 🥳
I definitely have to check it out!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
I have arrived! *swooshes cape*
Welcome to Kingdom Pen @hybridlore!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
(Whew, that was a lot. 😮💨😂)
So cool that you play the violin too!! I suppose that brings me to the questions!
1. How long have you played violin?
2. W…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
This sounds like so much fun!! I’ll totally do it if I have the time! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
M’kay. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AHH!!! I love him so much!!! 🥰
Love the aesthetic too!!! 😆
(Also, he and his family have the same last name as Ami’s fam…
…Are they long lost relatives from a different dimension??? 😱😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Underwater Fantasy Races and Creatures! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
I can’t think of any in particular right now besides those that Solfyre mentioned, but if I come up with any, I’ll let ya know!! 😀
- Load More
