-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c Nice!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok, well, it’s not working…
Now y’all will have to wait in suspense until it finally works. 😅😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ugh! 🤦🏻♀️
KP, please don’t eat my post. 😢😂

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Okayyyy… it didn’t work the first time. Let’s try this again! XD

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @anyone-else! @anyone-I-missed @I-don’t-really-know-who-to-tag-XD
So, I was bored this afternoon, but didn’t want to write, so instead I did something related to my WIP!
This is the Nadir family moodboard!!

-
Esther replied to the topic How to character development in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
That’s a great question! And the answer differs with every author. Everybody develops their characters differently. There is no certain blueprint and if you follow it you’ll get a perfectly developed character. In my experience, I’ve developed my characters the most in three ways:
1. Character questionnaires. Even those these won’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @smiley @sarafini @euodia-vision @whalekeeper
Alright! Here are my charries’ schedules!
Fynn
Algebra I
English
PE (elective)
LUNCH!!!
Science
History
Karate/Martial arts (elective)
Lukas
Algebra I
English
Art (elective)
LUNCH!!!
Science
History
Karate/Martial a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh so the one I saw must’ve been a different one? It had a similar title though.
That sounds awesome!
And hey, you can write about whatever characters you want! The ones I focus on in my fanfics are sorta obscure too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I might’ve seen that to the library, although I didn’t watch it or anything. What’s it about again?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 cool! Still not sure how my characters’ day will go…..
I need to look at the schedule again, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 lol what is it?
I’ve seen AU’s for the characters I usually use, but I haven’t written them too much myself, except for a couple that live in my head.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ok!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ok!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin @esther-c @kyronthearcanin
Rampart
The smoky-colored wolf stared down the hallway Ridley had run off to, but then turned to Derek. “I don’t know, but whatever you do, I’m in.”
“Same with me.” Rampart flicked his tail, glad there was no timid boy around to accidentally skewer, and then risk the wrath of everyone else.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
@hybridlore Hi!!! I’m Keilah (although you probably know that from my name). I am also a Christian and homeschooled!
Oh, and yes, I love dragons too….Even my profile pic is a half-dragon, half-man character. Phoenixes are great too!
What’s the meaning behind your username?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley I like it!! My favorite was Peter and Morgan’s interactions, lol. I love the sibling interaction!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision lol how you described Tech….
@godlyfantasy12 you can skip to the next day if you want! Are my boys in a class with Paxton by any chance? I remember we were trying to get them to meet (and maybe have them stand up to his bully brothers)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
- Load More
