-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley you’re welcome!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome, thx! 😊
Ami
“I-I’m taking PE and Woodworking. What about you?” He answered as he readjusted his books in his arms.
“Cool! I’m taking Art and Drama,” she replied with a soft smile.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@everybody I barely remember where I was on this one, so I’ll just go along with whatever the rest are doing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Wow!! I like it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
@orangearmadillo awesome!
-
Esther replied to the topic kids/teen charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, for American Girl books, it just depends. 🤷🏻♀️ I haven’t read any of the more recent ones sooo… I don’t know how good those are. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yep, I’m still sticking around! 😊 I’m ready to get it up and running again!
If you have time, do you wanna RP for Clint? 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @starshiness @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @keilah-h @smiley
Here’s the next chapter!
Chapter 2
As Everton left the Nadir’s house, a smile played on his lips. He enjoyed visiting them. They always seemed so happy. And Ami was so kind… and pretty. He had known her for as long as he could remember. They had been just friends, but l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
lol
Thanks!!
Oh yeah. 😉 He’s probably my favorite. 😁 (And I just wrote a scene the other day where he was mouthing off at the villain. XD Ev’s so much fun to write.)
-
Esther replied to the topic kids/teen charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
I love that WIP idea!!
I can sort of agree with what you’re saying about kids acting their age. When I was twelve, I had a lot of people tell me I was mature for my age, so I’m not sure how relevant my opinion is. XD
Anyway, I feel like in the Wingfeather Saga, Janner (who was twelve for most of the series) actually acted his age. I’v…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 lol yep!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
@mackenzie it was!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Crosshair
Riker stumbled forward, evidently confused. “Uh…hello? Is that….Paxton, Crosshair!? It’s me…it’s Riker.”
“You were just here, a minute ago.” Crosshair tried to explain. “What, did you hit your head?”
Riker stepped a bit into the light, exposing the markings on his uniform (I’m assuming he has, like, at least a patch…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision If I have time and if others are interested, I might get back on here! Ha, my dragon family is just so fun to write, and little Beta is great too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
@orangearmadillo cool, cool! An apologetics website would be awesome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley I love that!!!! I would so read it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yep, I know lol.
Not like I don’t do the same sort of thing to my characters anyway….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freeodmwriter76 Ooh, the Wagners! Haven’t heard enough about them, but what I have heard, I like…..lol
(ok except that she dies and he kinda goes crazy for a little)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’ll just write Riker disappearing and reappearing, I guess. @godlyfantasy12 Still want us to tag you? Or no?
Crosshair
His question faded into the darkness, no answer given.
“Riker?” he asked. “Hello?”
Had something taken him?
Crosshair looked back at Paxton, who was still standing near the hole in the ceiling, holding his…[Read more]
- Load More
