-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @euodia-vision I think @esther-c and I have to finish an RP first.
-
Esther replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
So I don’t know how you think Grimm looks, but I came across a pic that I think he would look like in this RP

Idk if it’s very accurate or not, it just reminded me of him. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I love her!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Does anyone scrapbook? in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
I haven’t ever really done scrapbooking, but it sounds like a lot of fun!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Ik!! 😭
Oh and are we moving on to lunch now?
Oh man, I can imagine. 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @euodia-vision
Ok… Here we go… I’m actually really interested to see Ev’s reaction 😏
Ev
Sam turned to Clint, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow. “And you? Who are you going with…? Have you found anyone?”
Ev’s attention was suddenly focused on Clint. Clint gave Ev a glance, then slowly nodded. “Yeah…Amidala.”…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayers in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
Definitely will still keep you in my prayers. ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh that is so cool!!! 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther and
HighScribe are now friends 3 years, 3 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Ughhh, that is super annoying. 🤦🏻♀️ KP does that sometimes. 😕
I’ll be looking forward to it!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m actually thinking about adding him into the all boys royal academy role play… 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks so much!! 😊
Yes it isss!! I’m kind of excited to write it 😏 I was unsure at first, but after some consideration and some feedback from some other Keepers, I decided to go with it. It affects all three charries’ character arcs as well. Ami falls for Adrian because he’s paying attention to her in the way she wishe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I think it’d be cool to meet a new character!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Derek
“You–you can have this seat if you want……I wasn’t going to sit here,” the dragon boy said.
Derek sneered. “Nah. I prefer being at the front of the class… Or really the top of the class.” He chuckled. “I’ve been coding for some years now.” He said with a slight tilt of his head. He slid into his seat, then turned to look over…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Nice pictures!
@smiley @euodia-vision @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @mineralizedwritings
Okay!
I still don’t know who I’ll include in here, so I want you to choose. I have too many charries I’d love to be……
So would you rather see a character you already know, or a completely new one? I have one who might work well with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 3 months ago
@starshiness You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper As soon as the coding class drama’s over, I’m good with moving to lunch!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
- Load More
