-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Woah… Ev’s RP was really long, and he wasn’t even interacting with someone else’s charrie. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision
I’m good with having all the bullies meet up at lunch! I’ll RP for Derek real quick and the rest of y’all can just… find him I guess. XD
Derek
Derek’s eyes scanned the tops of the students heads. Well, maybe that was an exaggeration. He was tall, but not that tall. There were some kids who he cou…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
I’ve read that the last dragon depiction that looks like a dinosaur and that we know isn’t a forgery (still could be misinterpreted, but that’s another discussion) actually comes from the 1500’s or 1600’s (don’t remember which). So 500 AD actually isn’t a stretch for me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @folith-feolin There’s no reason to believe dinosaurs went extinct before humans were aware enough of them to make depictions of them.
Certainly the ones like that cave painting or the dead “plesiosaur” the Japanese caught which turned out to be a decayed shark were misinterpreted, but there are others which are too obviously…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Oooh I like that!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium No, it was a screenshot of someone else’s art online, and I just colored it and gave the character dragon wings, a tail, and a bionic leg. I do that a lot.
Although I have drawn the character on my own before.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I don’t have time to RP as him right now, but hopefully I’ll get around to it tomorrow or something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
This picture’s a terrible one, but it’s the best one I have. It was a drawing I made of him a little while ago.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @koshka @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings
Ok!
Since most of you voted for a character you haven’t met before, I’m adding one! He’s, for once, not from a Bad Batch fanfic (except he kinda is because he’s an ancestor of many of the main dragons in my fanfic)
I shamelessly ripped the non-dragon part of the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 it happens!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 worldbuilding is fun! (at least for me)
Do you have a specific thing you need help with?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!
XD XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@everybody yeah, lunch will be fine!
(too lazy to actually tag everyone lol)
-
Esther replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh yeah, Grimm’s definitely got some wolf king vibes. 😉 (I mean, he is able to shift into a wolf in his your WIP so… XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Derek
Derek saw—and heard—the dragon boy furiously typing away on his computer. Derek slowly stopped his project and turned to watch him. He hated to admit it, but that he was fast.
The boy noticed everyone watching him and slowed down for a moment.
Derek tilted his chin up and turned to face his computer screen again.
Fine, he tho…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c here we go…..lol
Tech
“Nah. I prefer being at the front of the class… Or really the top of the class.” The boy chuckled. “I’ve been coding for some years now. See if you can keep up.”
He slid into his seat and began hitting the keys.
Tech watched for a couple seconds, then began his own project. The clicking sound of claws again…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Aww man! I always copy whatever I have written before sending so I don’t lose it if KP does eat it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 that pic of Riker looks absolutely epic!
For some reason he reminds me a little of Star Lord…..lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Ahhh, I have to disagree on “dragons and mermaids and all that stuff aren’t real.”
Many mythical creatures are real to some degree, and many are still alive today.
You just have to go looking hard for them…..and some of them aren’t what you think they are.
Take mermaids! They’re actually not humanoid at all. They’re big, gray,…[Read more]
- Load More
