-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
Awesome! I just checked it out!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
I should probably RP for a few charries too. XD
Fynn
Fynn sped down the hall, dodging other lingering students who were either ditching class or rushing to get there like him. Man, he really had to work on getting places on time.
He skid to a stop as a group of boys…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybridlore this is late lol
@kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @loopylin
Tech
“Does anyone know how many of us are traveling on the ship?” another creature asked [sorry, I don’t remember who’s human and who isn’t].
“I can find a manifest.” Tech spoke up. “While I’m unfamiliar with this particular ship’s design, there are some elements common to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 nice!
I suppose you had an AI draw that for you…..
I’ve been doing that with prophecies and stuff for my fanfics.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awesome!! I love it! I think Paxton may end up being a favorite character of mine… 😉
Aww, I love it, girl!! I feel like your writing is always so vivid. Like I can picture everything that’s happening really well.
Awwww, the boisss!! 😭 I can’t wait to see them both redeemed. ❤️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
The answer to your question: Either money, or because they don’t want to lose their job.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@acancello nice!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
@pixie Hello!
I’m Keilah. I get that snakes are controversial, but I like them if they’re not the big venomous kinds.
-So you’ve seen Interstellar, and that’s what inspired you to write a “Christian perspective version”? Are you going to add the fourth-dimension aspect? Because that’s actually a real scientific concept (and thus a part of God’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 so late to this scene lol.
It’s a very interesting one for sure! Great job!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley nyx and rocket……
yes. perfection.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I NEEEEEED MORE PAX AND BUCKY NOW.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium That’s really cool! I like the idea.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ikr??
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 agh tagged u wrong.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedowmriter76 yep….
And mine’s Tech.
We just love our charries don’t we.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Inspiration!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@acancello lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 you’re welcome!
Also, who’s your profile pic of? It’s too small for me to make it out, although I can kinda guess that it’s your favorite lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 wow, that was fun to read!
- Load More
