-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Star Wars AU???
If you need some cool characters, just tell me! You can “borrow” as many as you want.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 marvel history AU’s! Nice!!
I should do some Star Wars ones. It’d be curious to see how that’d turn out.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 you’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybridlore ah yep lots of ships lol
@smiley very cool!! and yeah me neither haha
The comics are weird, unless they’re the ones with Dinosaur Avengers. Which the dino choices were still a little arbitrary but it looked completely awesome.
@freedomwriter76 Ooh, Bucky and Yelena might be cool. Have they actually met in canon though?
ooh and that…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper ok cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 You’re not being rude lol
That happens to me from time to time. I say something or do something, and it accidentally resembles something offensive which I didn’t mean…….
So thanks for pointing it out.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley Well, I have a propensity for chopping off limbs of characters, or taking out one of their eyes, or just plain injuring them.
So I think we all have that one thing that everyone else thinks is weird.
Also something weird I just read….
@freedomwriter76 you might wanna hear this too…..
did you know that Tony Stark’s last name…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge lol that meme
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c Yes, for some reason I would LOVE to go to Aerwiar……The worldbuilding was just solid on that one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 Can I just say your charries are awesome together?? This has been such a fun fanfic to read!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I like that as a nickname…..Not so much as her actual name, but it’s your story and it sounds like it fits her, so go for it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohhhh ok. I think the one I was talking about had a similar format. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Kind of spunky, maybe a little goofy. Optimistic and sweet. And probably a little crazy sometimes, but definitely lovable.
(Am I close??)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh my word, I think I know what meme your profile picture is from. 😂 Is it the Never Gonna/Hebrews 13:5 one? (I think that’s the right verse…)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
If you really like it, go for it!!
I feel like her name gives off tons of personality without knowing anything else about her.
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
I think taking examples and stories from real life is one of the best ways to make things seem more realistic. And it adds a personal touch or maybe an inside joke for the author and maybe some of their close friends or family members. 😉
For example, I really want to either write a romance or incorporate it into a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow. Especially in light of God’s Word, I take great delight in all three elements of Story, seeing that God does too! But when it comes down to it, I might say characters. I think God pours the most love into his characters, and the way characters drive plot and their webs interweave with each other, is just mindboggling. Each character h…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley LOL the one ship that actually happens is the one you aren’t a fan of…..
I can get behind that ship, mostly because it had enough potential to make it into the movies so…..
But I can also see the alternatives working out, so I don’t hold fast to one specific Steve ship.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I just ship the way the story looks like it’s going most of the time, unless there’s a serious reason why I wouldn’t.
or unless I already have an OC I’m shipping the character with.
- Load More
