-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ha, that’s a little gruesome, but I’ve seen worse.
TBH I’m imagining what a drawing of that would look like, and while it’d be bloody, it wouldn’t be so bad if it were displayed in a cartoony manner.
Oh, and yes, a rainstorm is a perfect place for a murder to be staged….
LOL that sounds so creepy.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
I don’t know… Does saying the name of the characters count for the answer to the first question? If so, I like all the characters on my profile picture (left to right: Blaine, Rashino, Blair, Flaz)…. heh heh… If I have to choose one, I like Blair or Flaz best…
They sound awesome!! And the drawings look amazing!!!
I can’t choose one place……
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Julia!! Oh, I’ve been writing since 11 or 12 too! (Well, seriously writing that is. XD)
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Now time for some questions!!
1. Favorite character you’ve ever written?
2. If you could visit anywh…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@acancello you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @esther-c
Oooh, time for some brother pranks lol. And after this I’m good with moving on.
Crosshair
Magic phasing rock…..
Cool.
He’d only just gotten the hang of it by the time the fight was over. Such a shame.
But at least he could use it for…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper Interesting idea! Yeah, like @godlyfantasy12, I think most of my characters are a combination of those two.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
A MARVEL-NARNIA CROSSOVER.
PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE WRITE IT.
@smiley Wow! So he’s alive? He didn’t die? Or was he brought back somehow?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@acancello He’s really cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley wow! I actually think chapter 3 was less confusing than what would’ve happened if Marvel had made it, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin Um, yeah!!!
I’d love to!
I think the last RP on here was my charrie’s, so I’ll let someone else do it before I go again.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
I’m the one with Fynn in the dorm room. I just haven’t done any RPs for a while. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I totally agree with what Jayna and Hybridlore told ya. I don’t think I have anything to add. 😁
And congratulations on making it 15,000 words through your book!! 😊
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Let’s just retcon part of my previous Hunter RP and say he volunteered to help Kate find Pax, ok?
Oh, and yeah, Crosshair will keep the rock. He’ll LOVE pranking Tech and their other roommate with his new phasing powers.
@everyone else
I don’t have much time for an RP today, so I’ll get around to it tomorrow if I can.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@lydibug lol imagine if that were the same bully my guy Crosshair just hit with a pencil.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeesh. Not that he didn’t kidna deserve it, but still.
@godlyfantasy12Â @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @lydibug @calyhuge
An edit to my previous RP, because I didn’t see the part where a vending machine crashed on Edrich. Assume this happened right after he threw the pencil.
Crosshair
One of the other kids–winged, yes, but not…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yeah! Um, yes, bring in Ara. She can probably stand up to Aramis and Edrich like no one else.
@euodia-vision @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @lydibug @calyhuge
Hunter
The winged bully took off, with the little kid clutched in his arms, as his friends screamed for him.
Wait a second…
That was Paxton, from the art class!
Hunter…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 it’s not my favorite favorite either, so I can understand.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@euodia-vision yeah, that was the only scene that did it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Creating our world in our book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@acancello thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley love that!
might start shipping them now lol
- Load More
