-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh poor November 😭😭 that was so good and sad, I can only imagine the reaction his dad is going to have 😭😥😥
(Pls tell November he’s absolutely lovely and he should ignore anyone who tells him otherwise?)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks, glad you like them!
Yeah Layson is basically just idk what I’m doing but I love her so we’ll figure it out 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
(I’m just making it that Layson is the one your charrie heard groan)
Layson scoops Maylee up into his arms as smoke fills the room.
“In my eyes!” Maylee squeals, rubbing one of her eyes with her hand. Layson looks around, trying to find an exit. He takes off in the opposite direction, more concerned with Maylee getting smoke…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Wow that was so good!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
So glad you’re feeling better! Go ahead and share them!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
I see you already have some here, so it’s ok if it takes you a long time to get around to it. We know you’re busy!
Oh… let’s go for one from my short story.
Archie!
Color Aesthetics (colors you want)
Fiery colors lol!
Dark green, dark metallic, lots of grey. Dead tree kinda aesthetic lol.
A few items/belongings important…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I’ve really been struggling to write recently, and I know some of its just pure laziness/procrastination, but I think some of it is also just feeling like my writing has taken a downturn and isn’t as good as it was??
Maybe that’s just me thinking that, but I just don’t feel it’s very great…even though I want it to be and it’s…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@princesachonicle22
Yeah he needs a break from Serin Stabby Stick
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sure! Ik I haven’t been rping a lot recently but however we break it up it would be nice if my oc’s could end up with some new people lol, I don’t think Layson meshes very well with Dante and Serin 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @whalekeeper
Thanks yall! <<3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AAAH poor babies!
This was really good! I hope Riker gets some hot tea and medical treatment…? Soon? 😭😭
-
Madelyn and
Janellebelovedpig are now friends 3 years, 5 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Awww 😍🥰🥰
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AHHH BUCKY!! 😭😭😭
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c
I seem to be having a bit of a plot revamp, mind if I bounce some ideas off you two?
Ok so I recently got a friend of my sisters (She’s on her like 3rd draft of her trilogy) to critique my short story, and boy I needed that lol. Like I do just write for fun, but she pointed out something I never really saw, I write out o…[Read more]-
Thanks! How’s writing/life going rn? <3
-
@freedomwriter76
Lol it’s funny you say that, I just told esther last week I missed being bored. Writing Marvel is great! And I mean you still get to practice the same things you would for your wip.I’m ok? XD Just a lot going through my head atm. My mom has made the suggestion of my sister moving back, and me and her would share an apartment…[Read more]
-
I really like that idea!! I think it would work well! 😄
(Sorry it took me forever to respond. 😅)
(And I also love the fact that Tauren got a free cupcake because the manager thought he was adorable. 😂)-
@esther-c
Thanks! Lol, yeah. 😊That’s ok! I’ve been taking awhile to respond to people lately too lol
-
You’re welcome! 😄
Yep. Life happens. 😅🙃
-
-
-
Yep, God is good. 🙂
I’m the same way, I remember telling somebody I couldn’t get along with teenagers (Or did I say I couldn’t get them?)… lol I am one, I’ll bet I sounded so cocky.So glad you like my charries! <3
I'm kinda working on an idea for my book, where perhaps Tauren and Lesli have opposite arcs? Tauren thinks he's…[Read more] -
XD
Thanks!
No idea who that is but he looks tough lol.
-
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
This is very cool!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I finished my short story… publishing advice? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 5 months ago
@starshiness @otherworldly-historian @booksbyjayna
Thanks for the advice guys! I got a critique (Harsh but very informative lol) and I might not be ready to publish yet… lol.
- Load More

