Aesthetics, anyone? ✨

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Aesthetics, anyone? ✨

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Faith
    @awsumfaith
      • Total Posts: 239

@freedomwriter76

Cool, thanks!

"does anyone have any good ideas?"
      "Oh yeah, but none for this"

Esther
      @esther-c
        • Total Posts: 3205

@freedomwriter76

Oooh, awesome idea!!

I’m not sure if I’ll take you up on it, but I can’t wait to see all the awesome moodboards you make for everyone else!! 😊

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@awsumfaith ooooh, love the pics!!! And you are very welcome!!! ❤️

@esther-c
          thx! I think it’ll be fun!!! 😁

@godlyfantasy12
          I finished Paxton’s!!! Hope you like it!! ✨❤️✨

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
          @kyronthearcanin
            • Total Posts: 697

@freedomwriter76

Ooooh sounds cool! 😃

Let’s do… kinda weird, but my MC for Healer, Rina. (she’s a kind of weird race, but I have a picture, and besides that she’s basically a wolf so you can just use wolf pics, too. 🙂)

I’ll put the picture in another post just in case KP eats it XD

Hmmm… Colors would be light blues, white, grays, and maybe light browns???

Items. She has, at least at first, a satchel filled with jars of medicine, and a dagger from her friend Sorren (she later discovers that he’s her uncle).

Her mood… Something like trying to be happy, but she lacks trust that things will get better, and doesn’t want to have any kind of false hope.

Description. Rina was a prisoner on the Serpenree (a lizard like race) planet, used as a healer at the battlefield. She’s a halfing, a mix between two races, one of which has magic. The Serpenree are trying to get her to tell what kind of power she has, even though she doesn’t know because it hasn’t manifested yet. Halflings aren’t really accepted by most of the races, so she has to deal with that, too.

She escapes and because of her past has a hard time getting used to freedom. She’s a Lupinari, so basically a gray wolf that can stand on two legs, but the other race gives her thick fur and a white star-shaped patch of fur on her forehead. (never found a picture with the star as you may have guessed XD

The book genre is sci-fi/fantasy.

The examples look really cool!!! Don’t feel like you have to get to mine right away at all. I’ll get any pictures I want to add in the next posts. 😉

You can make anything by writing - C. S. Lewis

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
            @kyronthearcanin

@freedomwriter76

Here’s the closest thing I have to Rina:

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
              @kyronthearcanin

And… her hometown. That’s all the pictures I have so far XD

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12
                  • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 SCREEEEEE OH MY GOSH!!! I legit cannot describe how beautiful that is!!! I LOVE IT!!! I am saving it!!!!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12
                    • Total Posts: 6645

The quote about the broken wings 😭

I love it because one of the things I love about him is he is an angel, but out of all those around him with Angelic-like wings, he’s the one who doesn’t have any.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12

SCREEEEEE OH MY GOSH!!! I legit cannot describe how beautiful that is!!! I LOVE IT!!! I am saving it!!!!!!

AHHHHH, I’M SO GLADDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😭 I’M SO HAPPY YOU LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

The quote about the broken wings 😭

I love it because one of the things I love about him is he is an angel, but out of all those around him with Angelic-like wings, he’s the one who doesn’t have any.

AHHHH, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I SAW IT AND I WAS LIKE: IT’S PERFECT!!!!! ❤️😭🥺

he’s the only fae that’s truly an angel 🥺

AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

(oh, and Sorren…love him too…❤️)

MineralizedWritings
                      @mineralizedwritings
                        • Total Posts: 2794

@freedomwriter76

I see you already have some here, so it’s ok if it takes you a long time to get around to it. We know you’re busy!

Oh… let’s go for one from my short story.

Archie!

Color Aesthetics (colors you want)

Fiery colors lol!

Dark green, dark metallic, lots of grey. Dead tree kinda aesthetic lol.

A few items/belongings important to the character/story you want to include

Archie has a bucket list…? Both characters have metal helmets with a dark eye shield to protect them from bright light and pollution. (They breath through respirators) He wears armor because he’s a soldier. A compass perhaps?

Oh and he has a air monitor.

He also has a backpack containing explosive making stuff.

Mood (happy, upbeat, sad, angry, redemption, etc)

Idk because it’s not done… Sad for sure, but it’s pretty fast paced. It’s basically about learning to make the most of life no matter how cruel the circumstances seem. It’s melancholy, but hopeful by the end.

Description of character; includes backstory/looks (if it’s a character)

Archie is 19, and a member of the special forces team in the story. So he’s like a high level soldier. Because the army has multiple suicide missions in a year, they usually don’t waste their best soldiers on it. Archie however, is terminally ill, and they see him as disposable. So although overqualified for the job, he’s sent anyways. He’s already gotten over his early fate a long time ago, because he’s known he was going to die young for a long time. He really wants to become friends with his new partner Marrisa, but she’s stubborn, jealous of his rank, and bitter over her being chosen. If this is going to be his end, he wants to end it with a friend by his side, not an enemy by choice.

He has dark brown wavy hair, kinda long but not long long lol. No facial hair at all, he looks kinda boyish. Always wearing armor, but if the air is clean he’ll take off his helmet. He’s definitely got a weapon of some sort but I haven’t figured that out yet.

Book Genre (if it’s for a book or character)

Dystopian of course! XD

Thanks so much! Take your time! (The title of one of my new favorite songs btw lol)!

へびは かっこいい です!

LoopyLin
                        @loopylin
                          • Total Posts: 2031

@freedomwriter76 I’d love it if you made one for one of my characters, but I see that you already have a ton of requests, so would you rather me wait so that it’s not too much for you?

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

LoopyLin
                          @loopylin
                            • Total Posts: 2031

That Paxton moodboard looks beautiful btw

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Euodia
                            @euodia-vision
                              • Total Posts: 1306

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76

*sobs in i love paxton so much and that aesthetic is amazing*

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Anonymous

@loopylin you can go on ahead and put the info in!!! (i’m keeping all of them in a google Doc to keep track 😉) And I’m glad you like the Paxton aesthetic!!! 💕

@mineralizedwritings
                                ooh, can’t wait!!!! I’ll get to Archie’s as soon as I can!!! ❤️

@euodia-vision
                                I’m so glad you like it!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

@kyronthearcanin
                                @awsumfaith @everyone I’ll get to making these as soon as I can, but today might be a little busy with writing and cleaning and stuff. Thank y’all so much for being so patient 💕

Esther
                                @esther-c
                                  • Total Posts: 3205

@freedomwriter76

Ok… sooo… I do want you to make a moodboard for me. 👉🏻👈🏻 😁

But not for one charrie in particular…

You get to make an aesthetic for…

Everdala!!!

Pretty much a moodboard for Ev and Ami. 😊

Any Specific Pics I want you to use: none in particular, just their face claims

Color Aesthetics: whatever you end up doing. I don’t really care.

A few items/belongings important to the character/story you want to include: hmm… nothing really XD

Mood: Ok… so, since this is for both of them, their dynamic is friends-to-lovers! I guess that’s the mood?? I don’t know, do I need to be more specific? 😅

Description of character: see face claims below. As for “backstory”, they’ve been friends all their lives, but they actually do have crushes on each other, though neither want to flat out admit it. 🥰 In the trilogy, a competitor comes along, which causes conflict, because Ami falls for him instead and Ev is jealous. (Let’s just say Ev has some pride issues. XD) In the end, it’s obvious they both need to mature some more. Ev, with becoming more humble and knowing he is loved by God (and Malyk, his father), no just Ami. Ami, with understanding that there are different ways that people show their love. (For example, she falls for the competitor, Adrian, because he pays attention to her the way Ami wishes Ev would).

Book Genre: dystopian

Anything else that you might need to know?

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >