-
Erica replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Like, I’m taking Algebra right now…just…UGHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Aw, I like Algebra!!!
That’s fine, people are different. 🙂
-
Erica replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Your romance story is so cute!! I like it a lot.
Aww, thanks. There’s plenty more scenes I could share . . .
 I threw a lot of them out because they were really cheesy. Everything was love at first sight except that the girl always pretended she didn’t know the guy liked her. 😂😂😂
Haha, same. In this story Irene is just like “Do I lik…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Hehe, I had no idea about what romance was at all. (I’d only had a crush on one guy before–little ten-year-old me liking a dude who must have been fifteen at least)
Front door after a date, Shakespeare style 😆
Yep. Oh, and Nicholas was basically the Florid Sword from the Wingfeather Saga. I totally copied it lol.
The whole story is…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Your story is so good! You were four? That’s really good for that young 🙂
The puppie’s parents were not sweet to them and they died. Heavenly Father killed the parents because they were mean to their children.
How violent. (lol!!)
I like how all the animals are related even though they aren’t at all the same species.
-
Erica replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
YES!!! Curriculum can make the whole difference!!!
I know!! I . . . don’t like mine . . . at all . . . I guess it’s partly the way my brain works. I’m more of a math/science person.
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Your tag didn’t work 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @felicity
Okay, heres the beginning of my old story, that I already posted so you won’t be completely lost bc it just plunges right back in XD.
Once apon a time there was a camel. The camel loved to drink some water at the forest and he swam across the ocean so he could get some water…
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I get that!!! 😉
Thats good! Sometimes I feel like I’m so awkward and nobody gets it XDD.
Maybe so. 🙂
Yeah!
Lol, I get that. XDXDXDXD
🙂 XDD
Agreed!!! 😀 It’s just a great story all in all. 😉
Yes!!! I actually have a sweet memory watching the newer one! I was about 6, at my grandparents house, listening to my dad and grandpa ta…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
YESSSSS!!!! Tell it, sister!!! XDXDXDXD
YESSSS!!!! Hans is my least favorite. I think. It’s hard to choose between Adoulphus, Diethrich, and Has. THEY ARE ALL GOING DOWN!!!
You are sooo welcome!!! 😀 <3333
I’m feeling better already :)!!
Also, I just read your newest chapter, and it is SOOO GOOD!!!! LOVE IT!!
-
Light replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
UGHHH RIKER!!!! PRECIOUS RIKER!! I LOVE HIM!!!
OH, and GREAT cliffhanger ;). I’m dying to know what happens!!
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you sister! Sending a prayer up for you!!!
You’re so welcome!! Thank you so much!! <3 <3 <3
Yeah I did, just one chapter…but somebody said they wanted more…I forget who…so I’ll probably put some more on here soon.
I found yours!! Yes, please share the second chapter!! It was so cute! I loved the historical vibe–even if you didn’t…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I am so sorry I’m just now responding!! Thank you for tagging me :). I LOVE IT!!! OMG sweet Tauren and Lesli!!
And Keiryn!! I feel myself wanting to like him, but also, not. XDD But i’m starting to get a feel for him :).
That’s cool that they live underground! Unless it’s like a spoiler that you don’t want to share yet, you…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sure! I’m good with that! @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings Thoughts??
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah! I kinda wanted to do NaNoWriMo but yeah, 50k is a lot. And tbh, that’s a short novel too. I think it’s good to make yourself write sometimes, but other times I think it makes my writing lower quality. Some of my best scenes are the ones I wrote really slowly, trying to get the wording perfect. I don’t think I can write much more…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol yeah, I’m already going pretty fast though lol.
I’ve written 12k words since like november… 10? I’m not sure. I was at 3k on the 13th.
idk if that’s actually fast, goodness time flies I didn’t realize it had been that long since I started the draft.
Just don’t want to get burnout lol. 😃
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
I leaned against the wall, fiddling with a string on my shirt. Then I heard footsteps. And voices. Me and the rest of the group stiffened, waiting for something to happen.
The heavy wooden door opened, and a group of people was revealed.
There was Kaine, another young man, and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Ah sorry Idk how to do that! 🤣
The best recommendation I can come up with is to make a list of the plot holes of your story (I have plenty 😅) and try to see if you can think of one solution for multiple at once. I personally really like doing that, and trying to connect characters the reader would never expect to be together, often…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
We could have them run into a villian? IDk. Maybe?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, I know the band! But… just cause you told me about it. 😆
I like the song!
Lol
Yeah! It’s a good one.
I am really on the edge of my seat now…
hehe… I wanna spoil SOOO BAD. I won’t though. I can’t 😆 I’ll just have to write faster lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I finally read chapters 3 and 4! I’m sensing a Keiryn redemption arc…
🤐
Also, the Tauren drawing is adorable!💕
Thank you!
- Load More
